Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Is that the otaku boy and tomoe behind those girls in the beach picture?
only if if he had a mega slim cure or fat suction and wears contact lenses. is another guy I think he looks older too. I just have the same hairstyle look

A(r)gent

Argent
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2023
I liked this game at first, some moments are very cool made, the poses of the characters are excellent. But gradually there was disappointment because of those nuances that I did not like. While I paused, maybe I'll come back to this game later and go through it to the end. I'm not trying to offend anyone. I'm only talking about my impression.

Apr 20, 2018
I used to actively support this game online, I even supported the Patreon when he was consistent.
That was in 2019, and he then took a year to drop another update > I last played 0.7 in 2019, and the game is now on 0.9.9...

So can anyone tell me a couple of things: Is the gameplay the same?
As in is it mostly narrative driven with very rare choices (kinetic novel)?
Secondly, are there enough days added since 0.7 to warrant me playing it?

I loved the gameplay being basic, when I picked this game up, every game needed a walkthrough to play without spending over 10 hours just walking around NPC to NPC to figure out what to do, e.g. Incest Story 1 and 2, or things like that.
It was a nice break, but now I look on this thread and it appears a map is being added which looks like (despite what he says) pushing it in the direction of another sandbox game.

It's a shame if the game is straying further from its original concept.
I checked his Patreon and it appears people meming on his release time means he still takes 6-12 month release periods, and sorry to be that guy...
But he is making £42,000 a year minimum, that's if everyone is on the £3 tier, if we assume most are on the medium (which they usually are) £7... It's closer to 90k... Throw that into USD and regardless this man is easily making 60-100k a year, yet somehow updates slowly.

Tiny rant: I used to support Dark Cookie (creator of summertime saga) A LOT, then that man started making 70k a MONTH and slowed game update speed to 1 update per year that had half the content of his bi-monthly or 4 times a year updates...
It also appears Being A Dik (the most supported game on this site) took that path too... Oh well~

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
So can anyone tell me a couple of things: Is the gameplay the same?
As in is it mostly narrative driven with very rare choices (kinetic novel)?
Secondly, are there enough days added since 0.7 to warrant me playing it?
First: yes, the gameplay is the same. Apparently according to Irphaeus the map he showed is supposed to replace the current "menus" where you just choose where to go and all of the locations aren't available all the time since the narrative of the story is leading the game, so the map is not supposed to take over as in sandbox element. So the kinetic novel style is supposed to be kept in future too.

Second: if I'm not completely mistaken, going from 0.7 to current version there has been added like three or maybe four in-game days. But since the changelogs aren't too accurate at least here and his public Patreon posts are pretty vague too, I can't say this for 100% sure. But the game hasn't advanced too much from 0.7, as it's been in this "one half of the update a year" limbo for some time now.

Reactions: The Loli Lover
Apr 20, 2018
First: yes, the gameplay is the same. Apparently according to Irphaeus the map he showed is supposed to replace the current "menus" where you just choose where to go and all of the locations aren't available all the time since the narrative of the story is leading the game, so the map is not supposed to take over as in sandbox element. So the kinetic novel style is supposed to be kept in future too.

Second: if I'm not completely mistaken, going from 0.7 to current version there has been added like three or maybe four in-game days. But since the changelogs aren't too accurate at least here and his public Patreon posts are pretty vague too, I can't say this for 100% sure. But the game hasn't advanced too much from 0.7, as it's been in this "one half of the update a year" limbo for some time now.

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
Dev just update ETA
New Map

View attachment 2419104

Some preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DAAAAMN... He just found the way to mess things up even more. Now he decides to "rework" the early game stage. Are there really any people who wanted him to do that instead of spending more time to progress the story?

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
DAAAAMN... He just found the way to mess things up even more. Now he decides to "rework" the early game stage. Are there really any people who wanted him to do that instead of spending more time to progress the story?
Not even his cult but I am sure they will act like they wanted/expected it just to please their oh so great master Irphaeus. His patreon numbers also seem to have gone down by a lot, he is around 1000 patreons compared to 1500 last time I checked.

Last edited:

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Does the dev has a plan for ntr in the future, I know the game is still incomplete and he plans to make the Karma system and probably add more routes and options later. I don't know how far in the game I'm at but I don't see the tag so nothing happens.

I don't ask this to start this debate again but the story has so many possible ntr settings like Faris, Harada/Kaori, and that Norris dude (Faris said he likes girls like Takamura and Shirohime plan to use him to 'break' her), ... . Or maybe these are just baits placed there to troll so please excuse me if my question is inappropriate because I know it's a sensitive subject here.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes