JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Not even his cult but I am sure they will act like they wanted/expected it just to please their oh so great master Irphaeus. His patreon numbers also seem to have gone down by a lot, he is around 1000 patreons compared to 1500 last time I checked.
I just wish i can see this game finish before i turn 60, is that even possible at this state ?

jmad99

Apr 27, 2019
Curious, do saves break from 9.8 to 9.9? All my saves from 9.8 don't load properly and crash. Unless there isn't any content after the Yoko apartment and hot springs sex scenes, in which case this is a problem for when he finally releases an update.

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
I downloaded and Can't Extract the .exe file
It say thearchive is corrupted and no file to extract..
What Happen?
maybe you have an outdated compressor or the download is corrupted, try to update your compressor and if dont work, redownload the game

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
Is Sheila the MC's halfsister? He calls her stepsister
Initially, Sheila was MC's half sister. The dev, not being a native english speaker, used the word stepsister despite the story explicitly saying they were both children of the same mother.

At some point around three half-updates ago, dev claimed Patreon was giving him problems regarding incest in his content, so he may have changed that so that Sheila is truly a stepsister.

I haven't checked what the story says nowadays. My suggestion is: play as though she's whatever you prefer to be. Half sister, stepsister, an android come from the future...

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
Found a bug in the .99 version. When retrieving the camera from the locker, there are no options to progress past the scene.

Choices are to "retrieve the camera" and "rummage some other lockers before leaving". Once completed you stay on the screen with no new options coming up.

I played this thru in a previous version, so not sure what happened here.

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
Found a bug in the .99 version. When retrieving the camera from the locker, there are no options to progress past the scene.

Choices are to "retrieve the camera" and "rummage some other lockers before leaving". Once completed you stay on the screen with no new options coming up.

I played this thru in a previous version, so not sure what happened here.
Multiple hits on the rummage button needed.

Reactions: Math87
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes