Mar 3, 2019
"Im trimming what i wrote for Motoko because it's way to much
I came up with so many variant that it would require 300 renders x.x
Oh, I'm sure the well-known workaholic Irphaeus has spent the last few months slaving away at his desk with barely any time to sleep or eat. He really should go easy on himself after giving us so much content on a constant basis.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like this for me on my browser.

Nothing you did wrong there, it's intended to happen for the story that MC gets screwed over there as we saw since Sheila became so jealous about MC going all the way with the other chick who in the end turned out to be the volleyball girl from school. And Sheila didn't touch that "fat blob of trash" and she didn't end up getting covered in mancream either, as it's showed and explained there that the fat blob hits himself in the dick multiple times before he jerks himself to ejaculation which knocks him out, and Sheila then covers herself in some french fries dip sauce/mayo to make the manager of that burger joint to think that she made him cum even when she didn't so that she would win the graduation contest instead of that other chick who MC ends up banging in that contest.
I wonder if that fat blob is the dev's self insert

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Does the dev has a plan for ntr in the future...
You do you, enjoy what you want I won't judge your tastes... unless is some really fucked up shit.

Ehem!! Regarding your question, it's complicated, it depends on what you mean by NTR, I wrote a post long ago on this thread listing all the instances (at the time) that may bother you depending on your... tolerance? I can't bother to search for it cuz I'm writing on a phone (due to my main partition going RAW on me).

But if what you want is full on cheating on MC, then you'll have to wait for a very long time, if ever. Although it's somewhat planned, the bulk of that type of content is for after the main route is over, which currently doesn't feel like is near to even halfway through, so unless you wait for the occasional rare scene (like Yoko's latest), don't get your hopes up.

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Yes, with at least 4 different girls.
I know that this post is very old but I was thinking about trying your game out and reading through the forum. There is no tag indicating lesbian content so I figured I should ask. I do not have a lesbian fetish and I try to avoid any such content if possible as it is at best boring and sometimes a real turnoff for me. Which 4 Li's are the lesbian one's and can I avoid them or are they necessary to the progression of the story? Or is all bi-sexual and lesbian content optional?

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
I know that this post is very old but I was thinking about trying your game out and reading through the forum. There is no tag indicating lesbian content so I figured I should ask. I do not have a lesbian fetish and I try to avoid any such content if possible as it is at best boring and sometimes a real turnoff for me. Which 4 Li's are the lesbian one's and can I avoid them or are they necessary to the progression of the story? Or is all bi-sexual and lesbian content optional?
There isn't any lesbian content in the game yet, and that's why it's missing the tag. Tells how small progress the game has received during this time since that post is over five years old...or maybe he changed the plans. However, he won't respond, last time he responded here was three years ago.

can someone please tell me hows the progress on the update?
It was 2/5 done about a month ago, but nobody knows how the progress is currently. Maybe the dev will give some kind of a sign in the next month how it's going.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
There isn't any lesbian content in the game yet, and that's why it's missing the tag. Tells how small progress the game has received during this time since that post is over five years old...or maybe he changed the plans. However, he won't respond, last time he responded here was three years ago.

It was 2/5 done about a month ago, but nobody knows how the progress is currently. Maybe the dev will give some kind of a sign in the next month how it's going.
Thank you for responding. I am going to try this game out then.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes