Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
we're gonna go about this again lol?
I can also go into full contact with it for 15 rounds. Screenshoting isn't rendering. I know the . So I don't care about the feelings of some dudes like Irphaeus. Honey Select in comparison to DAZ is like a VW Beetle to a Hennessey Venom F5. Sure, you can make really really good art with it. Look at Caribdis for example. He's a master. Or NiiChan! But it's Irphaeus we're talking about. He's just screenshoting.

Last edited:

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Sheila is hotter anyway
To each their own. And while she isn't bad, the issue is that every update has a scene with her. It was fine in the beginning for obvious reason, but this has become so boring, especially when it's just padding to fill an update that already took way too long to make without any major progress. I don't mind slow build up, but for some characters, there is no build up at all, we are stuck on the starting line.

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
A year for lousy 300 renders... "Smooth progress" my... rearside.
Dude always says that shit lol

First few months: "oopsies the renderings are double as anticipated, just so you know ;). I'm working hard on quality, so many new scenes and lewd content. Working so hard on scripts, need vash or whomever the fuck I made up today to proof read soon..."

Then once the release date that he himself flippantly set for himself nears: "aw shucks guys turns out I need to rework half the scenes I found a problem. Oh no, while I'm working hard it turns out I suddenly realized this scene is WAY bigger than anticipated I need more time for quality."

Then once the release date that he himself flippantly set for himself nears... again: "oh man looks like all my hard work that I worked on needs to be cut in half or else I won't get the HUGE update out on time. Just need to rework these scenes and work on all the qualities... proof scripts read english.. I think my power might be going o...."

Year later: "update 9.9.9.8.2 part 1 is out now"

And it's 20-30 mins of content, fucked dialogue, ruined characters... yadda yadda same bullshit. I love checking in on this douchebag lol

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I love checking in on this douchebag lol
Yeah, it's pure comedy. To be honest this game was nice. Was. He fucked it up. Okay, the graphics are just random HS shit without own effort. But for a while the story was funny. In the meantime, however, you simply notice that he has no more ideas and doesn't even know where the story should go. It's just getting crazier and more infantile. The game had so much potential and while the graphics are lowclass, a good and/or funny story can make an AVN top-notch. But this guy just does feel like lackadaisical. However, he obviously does not want to forego the income from Patreon. So he does as little as necessary to somehow still milk the cow.

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
To be fair, for an HS-based game, the graphics is great. That's a non-issue.

But damn, the dev takes ages to complete a single (half!) update, and then there's the numerous missed self-imposed deadlines... There's also a significant reduction in writing quality imo especially when the came became a memefest... The occasional references and humour was just right (v.0.4 I think) but nowadays there's a some sort of humour or reference every other line.

Imo, too much cheesiness makes the jokes cheap and unfunny kinda like too much jumpscare in horror makes it bland. The dev should definitely tone it down, the memes I mean.

Then there's that magic supernatural bullcrap, IMO the game lost a bit of it's charm ever since its introduction... I mean, we already have drugs (which makes the plot for an H-game cheap!). Then now, we even also have supernatural-ritual-occult stuff? What?! Come on bruh, you can do better.

- end criticism/rant

Reactions: User327

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Played recently and OMFG I was so damn disappointed. Jeez first and foremost the Harem tag should not be a part of this game, it's more of a NTR game honestly. And also the last shit with that dimwit Fatfuck was utterly disgusting. Dev states it to be a Harem game, but all it has been is a shit game with no option to avoid scenes I don't want to watch . Sluts everywhere, won't be surprised if in upcoming updates even the President girl Motoko I guess, the fan-favorite has shitty scenes like those of the camgirl and MC's sister. Major NTR shades. During initial release it looked promising, but later on all it has been is downfall.

warlordactual

Nov 19, 2017
I can also go into full contact with it for 15 rounds. Screenshoting isn't rendering. I know the . So I don't care about the feelings of some dudes like Irphaeus. Honey Select in comparison to DAZ is like a VW Beetle to a Hennessey Venom F5. Sure, you can make really really good art with it. Look at Caribdis for example. He's a master. Or NiiChan! But it's Irphaeus we're talking about. He's just screenshoting.
They're all just "screenshotting" if you're comparing them to other HS creators. LOL deluded dude.

Also ah yes wiki
1680387833208.png

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
I don't even come for the game anymore on this thread, I just come to see what other clownery the dev says when it comes to updates.
After the latest update I just lost all interest in the game, it's very clear the plot is not going anywhere and won't be finished and the dev is doing nothing but fanservice at this point just so he can keep his cult who are also his biggest cash cows happy.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
They're all just "screenshotting" if you're comparing them to other HS creators.
That's what I'm saying. HS is screenshotting. But you can do really nice things with HS, look at Caribdis' work or NiiChan. They made a lot of effort with their posing and postprocessing. Hell, they even create own cards, sceneries and more. What does Milkaeus? He's just using the work of others he downloaded from various sites and that's it. Hell, this dude is lazy enough that he made whole lewd scenes where MC have his school bag on because milky boy doesn't know how to work with HS. With this minimum of effort in posing and just screenshotting instead of a sophisticated rendering process he could do a lot more content as he does. That's the whole point. He goes the easiest way and just does the minimum to milk the cash cow. His writing is sometimes funny. I've never said otherwise and will never claim otherwise. The story was most of the time interesting. It's his work ethics and using the easiest tool to create the graphics with the work of others is the evidence about this.

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
Played recently and OMFG I was so damn disappointed. Jeez first and foremost the Harem tag should not be a part of this game, it's more of a NTR game honestly. And also the last shit with that dimwit Fatfuck was utterly disgusting. Dev states it to be a Harem game, but all it has been is a shit game with no option to avoid scenes I don't want to watch . Sluts everywhere, won't be surprised if in upcoming updates even the President girl Motoko I guess, the fan-favorite has shitty scenes like those of the camgirl and MC's sister. Major NTR shades. During initial release it looked promising, but later on all it has been is downfall.
True, while I do not entirely abhor that scene between Shiela and the fatfuck, it was still un-necessarily borderline NTR. I didn't find it funny either, just plain annoying. That, and it is just another Shiela content again, and a trashy one at that. There really is a severe content quality decrease since post-v.0.5ish.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
They saw there is a new message from yesterday on their patreon, does anyone know what it says????
New post please?
"Hello everyone!

Let's start with an ETA about the incoming update...
-The Intro remake with 3 choises is finished and has been added.
-The map movement will be available, limited for now but it will works.
-HoneyBee event is finished and ends with some options.
-Motoko dinner event(Musashima Mansion) is done.
-The massive beach event with 250+ renders, featuring 4 waifus to lewd, is almost finished.

We still have a couple of large event to works on, that I will keep secret so you guys discover them upon playing, but as usual you won't be disappointed :)

The update is 65% done overall after 2 months, The team is working hard on providing high quality content for you guys!"

Edit:

And finally had time to snatch the previews too:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes