WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
Played recently and OMFG I was so damn disappointed. Jeez first and foremost the Harem tag should not be a part of this game, it's more of a NTR game honestly. And also the last shit with that dimwit Fatfuck was utterly disgusting. Dev states it to be a Harem game, but all it has been is a shit game with no option to avoid scenes I don't want to watch . Sluts everywhere, won't be surprised if in upcoming updates even the President girl Motoko I guess, the fan-favorite has shitty scenes like those of the camgirl and MC's sister. Major NTR shades. During initial release it looked promising, but later on all it has been is downfall.
True, while I do not entirely abhor that scene between Shiela and the fatfuck, it was still un-necessarily borderline NTR. I didn't find it funny either, just plain annoying. That, and it is just another Shiela content again, and a trashy one at that. There really is a severe content quality decrease since post-v.0.5ish.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
They saw there is a new message from yesterday on their patreon, does anyone know what it says????
New post please?
"Hello everyone!

Let's start with an ETA about the incoming update...
-The Intro remake with 3 choises is finished and has been added.
-The map movement will be available, limited for now but it will works.
-HoneyBee event is finished and ends with some options.
-Motoko dinner event(Musashima Mansion) is done.
-The massive beach event with 250+ renders, featuring 4 waifus to lewd, is almost finished.

We still have a couple of large event to works on, that I will keep secret so you guys discover them upon playing, but as usual you won't be disappointed :)

The update is 65% done overall after 2 months, The team is working hard on providing high quality content for you guys!"

Edit:

And finally had time to snatch the previews too:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
To each their own. And while she isn't bad, the issue is that every update has a scene with her. It was fine in the beginning for obvious reason, but this has become so boring, especially when it's just padding to fill an update that already took way too long to make without any major progress. I don't mind slow build up, but for some characters, there is no build up at all, we are stuck on the starting line.
Is the amelie character from no more money?

Jeemjemm

Jul 23, 2021
"Hello everyone!

-The massive beach event with 250+ renders, featuring 4 waifus to lewd, is almost finished.

We still have a couple of large event to works on, that I will keep secret so you guys discover them upon playing, but as usual you won't be disappointed :)

The update is 65% done overall after 2 months, The team is working hard on providing high quality content for you guys!"

Edit:

Let's just hope he not gonna say that he's fixing for some scene at the event that he said already done in this ETA on the next ETA lol

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
"Hello everyone!

Edit:

No Asuka? This sucks man

rifaj

Jun 8, 2020
Nobody is going to believe me but.. I played this game for the first time in 2020 for the *plot* that really got me. (i dont really care about the sex scenes that much, they are nice to see but saying such thing in this forum is kinda meh)
It's almost been 3 years since i last played and holy sh*t i dont know how much content has been added from then, but i was peeking around sometimes and reading a lot of people complaining about being updated just 1-2 times a year and i guess they were right after all..
BUT, I guess that's normal for those kind of games, right?

I'm looking foward for the story to end (maybe never), but i'm prob going to be disappoined. (I don't even remember what the fu*k the MC was doing, it has passed too much time.)

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Does it have NTR?
It depends on what you consider NTR, but here's a post I made with a bunch of scenes at the time (almost spoiler free as well) that may be considered NTR for some, it is obviously not up to date anymore, as more (if some) has been added since then.

Not sure, except minami rape scene I don't see any other girls getting banged by somebody else
There's the latest Yoko scene, and although technically not your girl yet, the principal, a potential love interest, gets stuffed several times by Haneda?, once as you and Asuka discuss things in one of the lockers.
Also, even if they don't count since they are background characters, some girls do get banged by others beside you (Yunna's support dancers are the first that come to mind, and there is also the personnel at Honney Bees, or the Hooker of your memories, etc.), yes technically they're not NTR since you have no realistic chance with them, but some people just don´t like that either.

Protipp since it seems you're new here: read the first post

View attachment 2537945
Unfortunately, the tags don't include cheating or NTR (yet), and any of the ones in the list can be either with the MC or with someone else, so I'd say the question's valid... there's the search function thou.

BUT, I guess that's normal for those kind of games, right?
I mean, I suppose you're right, but not in the way you probably mean, but a lot of these games do end up in the same cycle of slowly grinding to a stop for as long as they can, just to release something that cannot compare to how they started, so in that sense, is nothing good, but it has sadly become normal.

we're gonna go about this again lol?
I mean, we don't really have to, but you keep bringing the discussion up, and you seem to like the attention, so we kind of have to oblige since it is quite fun you know?

They're all just "screenshotting" if you're comparing them to other HS creators. LOL deluded dude.
LOL the irony.

No, but seriously, you're either trolling, purposely ignorant on the subject, or trying to be a smartass; In any case, if you want to be pedantic about it, technically speaking, everything displayed on any kind of monitor can be considered a render, as that is just but one of the several meanings the word "render" can have depending on its context.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
There's the latest Yoko scene, and although technically not your girl yet, the principal, a potential love interest, gets stuffed several times by Haneda?, once as you and Asuka discuss things in one of the lockers.
Also, even if they don't count since they are background characters, some girls do get banged by others beside you (Yunna's support dancers are the first that come to mind, and there is also the personnel at Honney Bees, or the Hooker of your memories, etc.), yes technically they're not NTR since you have no realistic chance with them, but some people just don´t like that either.
Ohh very well explained, thanks!

BTW on the page before, someone was discussing about a scene with Sheila and some other fat guy? I haven't played 0.9.9 but it seems like a major NTR plot.. the question is, do they fuck? or is it just a CG scene? :WutFace:

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Unfortunately, the tags don't include cheating or NTR (yet), and any of the ones in the list can be either with the MC or with someone else, so I'd say the question's valid... there's the search function thou.
The tags doesn't include NTR or cheating because there is no NTR or cheating.

Reactions: johnyakuza1

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Ohh very well explained, thanks! I guess the game certainly has minor NTR as of now

BTW on the page before, someone was discussing about a scene with Sheila and some fat guy? I haven't played 0.9.9 but it seems like a major NTR plot.. the question is, do they fuck? or is it just a CG scene? :WutFace:
Well, the entirety of this game is CG scenes, as for the story, as far as I know (I haven't played the latest either), there may be some groping but apparently, the guy faints before he can do anything at all, the girl however put on some mayonnaise to trick the MC into believing the fat guy did indeed came all over her, and that's the extend of my knowledge.

The tags doesn't include NTR or cheating because there is no NTR or cheating.
I got beat to it, but the game does include several instances of cheating and NTR, not on the MC thou, and some are dead-ends, but the content is there, and there are several more things that would depend on what you personally classify as NTR or feel comfortable with.
I mean, the tag bestiality is there, but the actual content is just some dog giving a literal couple of licks to a girl on the crotch and that's it, so I don't really consider the tag list to be all that reliable to begin with.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes