XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Imagine believing Irphaeus couldn't just make a 0.10 version of the game, but had to go with 1.0 at all costs just because you believe so...
The way he keeps splitting up his updates into 9s makes me think he is going for a 1.0, I doubt the man himself even knows what he is going for

bera123

May 13, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Waifu Academy v0.9.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Can you include the walkthrough mod? Thank you :)

SlightlyBlind

Dec 25, 2017
Imagine believing Irphaeus couldn't just make a 0.10 version of the game, but had to go with 1.0 at all costs just because you believe so...
You guys are misreading version updates here. In x.y.z versioning, x is a major release, y a minor, and z a bugfix, they're not decimals. It's perfectly possible to have something like 0.27.46, that's how it's meant to work. In our case, 0.10.0 would be normal.
Irphaeus is certainly slow and not trustworthy, but don't expect 1.0.0 to follow 0.9.9, that's simply not how versioning goes.

Anmity

Jul 13, 2020
You guys are misreading version updates here. In x.y.z versioning, x is a major release, y a minor, and z a bugfix, they're not decimals. It's perfectly possible to have something like 0.27.46, that's how it's meant to work. In our case, 0.10.0 would be normal.
Irphaeus is certainly slow and not trustworthy, but don't expect 1.0.0 to follow 0.9.9, that's simply not how versioning goes.
Versioning is anything but standardized to that extent as there are plenty of applications that follow models that differ from how you describe it, but I agree that it's silly to expect 1.0 'just because' regardless.

Sep 22, 2018
Dude, do you even know how to read ?
If yes, why the hell are you telling this to me, instead of that other idiot I was originally replying to ?

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
Dude, do you even know how to read ?
If yes, why the hell are you telling this to me, instead of that other idiot I was originally replying to ?
Because he could have 0.90000 for all I care, point is he will never reach that 1 and usually 1.0 would be the final version of the product which this guy will never create

• Angry
Reactions: asifuk and Zuhl

Hoplow73

Dec 10, 2020
5 years later the game is still no where near finished...I'll check back in a year or 2 and see if there's an update to download.

Reactions: NeBan
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes