Raven_115

Sep 15, 2020
In the outdoor sex scene, in the neighbor's garden, when the police and your mother come in, the game gets stuck in that scene, and doesn't continue. Can somebody help me? thank you!

Reactions: vmaks

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Played this game a year or so ago, found it fun, a bit cheesy (in a good way), and I liked the LIs.

Played it again recently and found it to be crumbling under the weight of 432156 separate plot threads that go no where. I still like the LIs though.

Last edited:

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
Because he could have 0.90000 for all I care, point is he will never reach that 1 and usually 1.0 would be the final version of the product which this guy will never create
It’s possible. In Rogue Like Evolution, for years we had versions like 0.99.b or stuff like that until very recently because the dev ran out of numbers and letters (also got Gwen Pool). Very funny.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
"Hello everyone!

Let's start with an ETA about the incoming update...
-The Intro remake with 3 choises is finished and has been added.
-The map movement will be available, limited for now but it will works.
-HoneyBee event is finished and ends with some options.
-Motoko dinner event(Musashima Mansion) is done.
-The massive beach event with 250+ renders, featuring 4 waifus to lewd, is almost finished.

We still have a couple of large event to works on, that I will keep secret so you guys discover them upon playing, but as usual you won't be disappointed :)

The update is 65% done overall after 2 months, The team is working hard on providing high quality content for you guys!"

View attachment 2522402
View attachment 2522403 [/SPOILER]
Oh cool, some interaction with Nanali? Nice!

I admit, I'd kinda discounted Yukiko as being in the running for harem material, but god damn she really fills out that bikini! :love:

Reactions: V-Kun and vmaks

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
"Hello everyone!

Let's start with an ETA about the incoming update...
-The Intro remake with 3 choises is finished and has been added.
-The map movement will be available, limited for now but it will works.
-HoneyBee event is finished and ends with some options.
-Motoko dinner event(Musashima Mansion) is done.
-The massive beach event with 250+ renders, featuring 4 waifus to lewd, is almost finished.

We still have a couple of large event to works on, that I will keep secret so you guys discover them upon playing, but as usual you won't be disappointed :)

The update is 65% done overall after 2 months, The team is working hard on providing high quality content for you guys!"

Edit:

And finally had time to snatch the previews too:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it funny that this is recently posted becuase im replaying now

oh BOY guys remember when all the content was promised 4 years ago?

Dev really doesn't know what "next update" means LMAO maybe its finally true this time
1682579168609.png

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
I see version 0.9.9

Does this mean one more update and this game will be finished?
No, version numbers are not decimals. There's nothing stopping them from doing 0.10.1 on up to 0.99999.9999 and beyond. 0.9.9 just means the 9th update of the 9th version of the 0, or incomplete, game.

ETA: That doesn't mean it can't be finished in the update, just that there's no guarantee that it will be unless Irphaeus said something to the contrary elsewhere and, being honest, I haven't looked at anything he's said in a long time.

Reactions: longsuper1

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
No, version numbers are not decimals. There's nothing stopping them from doing 0.10.1 on up to 0.99999.9999 and beyond. 0.9.9 just means the 9th update of the 9th version of the 0, or incomplete, game.

ETA: That doesn't mean it can't be finished in the update, just that there's no guarantee that it will be unless Irphaeus said something to the contrary elsewhere and, being honest, I haven't looked at anything he's said in a long time.
Welp i can wait couple of years more i guess

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
I've started playing this game when I was a horny high-school boy, now I have graduated college and engaged to my girlfirend and it's still not fully released lol. I'll come back here when I have a new-born child, see you on the other side.
I have seen this same message a few times already, even in the same thread I think. Were you guys in a cult? If so, can I still join?

Vicxent

Sep 29, 2020
I have seen this same message a few times already, even in the same thread I think. Were you guys in a cult? If so, can I still join?
It's called passage of time my friend and yes you can join. ;) Seeing this game again gave me nostalgia... but I don't think I can play these types of games later on so I'ma binged F95 for a while.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
What a character development. MC still can't finish his first month of school.
and that if he survives his first month, so much for master of revenge 4d chess master, barely advance his plans, almost got killed by blonde nemesis, without talking how he attracted the attention of almost all the target and not in a good way.... and all the fantasy innecesary stuff added for extra flavour¿?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes