May 14, 2022

"Hello everyone!

The update is going smoothly, and it's HUGE! But since i don't want to divide it in two parts like we did recently it takes a bit more time.

However I promise this update will set a new standard in quality, story telling, feature and possibility etc.
We have reached 600+ renders already, more than 5 waifus are featured in this update, a lot of choices which matter to increase the replayability.
This update is basically a concentrate of the whole game at his best :)

We still plan to release it for the end of the month BUT, The dialogue writting, coding, testing etc could force us to delay it a bit... Since we added a lot of new feature, including the map movement.
You guys don't want a rushed release that may end bugged, or crash right? Please be patient ^_^

Grab the render pack at the end of the post, Redknight made them all!
And please send some of your strengh to Vash who will write and rewrite the remaining dialogue and correct my engrish ^^

Thanks for your support and trust!
Irphaeus."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you man

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
... i can't tell if you actually think it takes 4 months to do 600 "renders" with honey select or being sarcastic... if the former oh boy then I have swampland beachfront property in Florida to sell you.
I believe he was talking about the break.
That rather than a two-weeks break, he took a four-months break. Meaning the 600 renders could be done in like a day, so the rest he's been doing nothing regarding the game.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018

"Hello everyone!

The update is going smoothly, and it's HUGE! But since i don't want to divide it in two parts like we did recently it takes a bit more time.

However I promise this update will set a new standard in quality, story telling, feature and possibility etc.
We have reached 600+ renders already, more than 5 waifus are featured in this update, a lot of choices which matter to increase the replayability.
This update is basically a concentrate of the whole game at his best :)

We still plan to release it for the end of the month BUT, The dialogue writting, coding, testing etc could force us to delay it a bit... Since we added a lot of new feature, including the map movement.
You guys don't want a rushed release that may end bugged, or crash right? Please be patient ^_^

Grab the render pack at the end of the post, Redknight made them all!
And please send some of your strengh to Vash who will write and rewrite the remaining dialogue and correct my engrish ^^

Thanks for your support and trust!
Irphaeus."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know how much did the dev learn about making these kind of games through the years, but he's certainly learnt to make excuses.
After using like... four times in a row the "Oh, you want it now? Okay, I'll halve the update but don't complain about it being small", he's now saying "You don't want it to be small, right? Then it's going to take more time".
The truth is, both ways, the update takes forever and when it comes out it's not just small, it's unfinished.

As others have noted, 600 renders isn't actually much; 5 waifus featured doesn't mean 5 sex / thoroughly lewd scenes featuring different waifus, it means 5 of them appear at some point and it could perfectly be a cameo.
More impactful choices could be actually true because any number of impactful choices will be more than the current amount, but we'll see. He thought he was making a very complex plot when he made a boring maze for the MC to walk from a train to the girl's home. That had a lot of choices too and none of them lead to anything that wasn't a black screen game over or the same development.

Interesting how he says the update should be ready by the end of THE month and not THIS month. :rolleyes:
Writing, coding, testing... Certainly not THIS month.

By the way, as a dev myself, if the navigable map he wants to add isn't ready, don't put it yet. You work on it, you test it and when it works, you put it in whatever update comes next. If it isn't ready yet, just don't add that, it's not essential. This is yet another excuse.

I love how he says "Vash is going to write and rewrite", formerly this "Vash" was proofreading his script and the dev was rewriting parts as he decided to expand, cut or rework scenes on the fly. But now it's this Vash himself who's supposed to be writing. Why would he rewrite anything other than it being an excuse to delay the release?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I believe he was talking about the break.
That rather than a two-weeks break, he took a four-months break. Meaning the 600 renders could be done in like a day, so the rest he's been doing nothing regarding the game.

ya after re reading that does make more sense Lol thats what i get for commenting before i have enough coffee in me LMAO

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I don't know how much did the dev learn about making these kind of games through the years, but he's certainly learnt to make excuses.
just take a look at the code he hasn't learned anything, the multiply paths he wants is near impossible with the current code it will need a complete rewrite to make the paths properly or its literally going to take this dev another 10+ years to even finish one path

no word of a lie you now the story code as in just clicking items to say you don't have enough money? instead of just using jumps/calls to use the same 30 lines of code its posted over and over agian like 15 more times with differen't labels "Label store01" - "label store05" etc etc literally taking up like almost 700 lines of "code"

the only thing this dev learned is how to pad the fuck out of the script so he can make stupid statments like "added 3000 line of code" when its true that many was added but only like 300 is of actual real "code" the rest is just copy paste of the same 300 with a slight number change for the label.

and even when you think surely it most be getting better now nah lets look at the newer store (the contest)

Code:
label HBcon_inside_quiz4_start:
        menu :
            "Britney Copper and Shin Orkin?" :
                jump hb_inside_quizkids_01

"Amin Copler and Brimley Aslan?" :
                jump hb_inside_quizkids_02

"Bingley Cropper and Din Osman?" :
                jump hb_inside_quizkids_03

"Trim Oftan and Ridley Scotsman?" :
                jump hb_inside_quizkids_04

"Bradly Askan and Trin Coopner?" :
                jump hb_inside_quizkids_05

"Dim Osmen and Britley Coppar?" :
                jump hb_inside_quizkids_06

"Bradly Cooper and Rin O’Neil?" :
                jump hb_inside_quizkids_07

"Din Copper and Britney Osman?" :
                jump hb_inside_quizkids_08

so far so good each options lead to a different label so different choices right? not lets see them

Code:
        label hb_inside_quizkids_01:
        scene honeyquiz_sheila87 with fade
        $ HB_quiz_score_p += 0
        ma "Ya’ got one, but that won’t cut it! Anyone else?"
        jump hb_inside_quizkids_com

label hb_inside_quizkids_02:
        label hb_inside_quizkids_07:
        $ HB_quiz_score_p += 0
        ma "Swing an’ a miss! Any other takers?"

label hb_inside_quizkids_03:
        $ HB_quiz_score_p += 0
        ma "You’re {i}half{/i} right, but I needed both. Can any y’all do better?"

label hb_inside_quizkids_04:
        label hb_inside_quizkids_06:
        $ HB_quiz_score_p += 0
        ma "Not even close! Do any y’all know it? No?"

label hb_inside_quizkids_05:
        $ HB_quiz_score_p += 0
        ma "Those ain’t names I ever heard, and they cert’ly ain’t the answer. Anyone? Going once…? Going twice…?"

label hb_inside_quizkids_08:
        $ HB_quiz_score_p += 0
        ma "You had it, but… backwards! Sorry, [player_name], but I can’t let ya’ have it."
        jump hb_inside_quizkids_extra1

label hb_inside_quizkids_7:
        $ HB_quiz_score_p += 0
        ma "Ya’ got celebs on the brain, ‘Judge’, and they ain’t the right ones! Any other guesses?"

label hb_inside_quizkids_6:
        $ HB_quiz_score_p += 0
        ma "So close… but {i}just{/i} off enough that I can’t give it to ya’. ‘nless I misheard ya’-."
        jump hb_inside_quizkids_com_extra2

Notice how option 06 and 07 jump a shared "label" when clearly there is one for 6 and 7 and it has its own "content"

i can only think this was a poor mans attempt at a "bug fix" instead of fixing the dame lbel and change the "06" and "07" to just "6" and "7"

Last edited:

cronivate1

May 10, 2023
just take a look at the code he hasn't learned anything, the multiply paths he wants is near impossible with the current code it will need a complete rewrite to make the paths properly or its literally going to take this dev another 10+ years to even finish one path

no word of a lie you now the story code as in just clicking items to say you don't have enough money? instead of just using jumps/calls to use the same 30 lines of code its posted over and over agian like 15 more times with differen't labels "Label store01" - "label store05" etc etc literally taking up like almost 700 lines of "code"

the only thing this dev learned is how to pad the fuck out of the script so he can make stupid statments like "added 3000 line of code" when its true that many was added but only like 300 is of actual real "code" the rest is just copy paste of the same 300 with a slight number change for the label.

and even when you think surely it most be getting better now nah lets look at the newer store (the contest)

Code:
label HBcon_inside_quiz4_start:
        menu :
            "Britney Copper and Shin Orkin?" :
                jump hb_inside_quizkids_01

"Amin Copler and Brimley Aslan?" :
                jump hb_inside_quizkids_02

"Bingley Cropper and Din Osman?" :
                jump hb_inside_quizkids_03

"Trim Oftan and Ridley Scotsman?" :
                jump hb_inside_quizkids_04

"Bradly Askan and Trin Coopner?" :
                jump hb_inside_quizkids_05

"Dim Osmen and Britley Coppar?" :
                jump hb_inside_quizkids_06

"Bradly Cooper and Rin O’Neil?" :
                jump hb_inside_quizkids_07

"Din Copper and Britney Osman?" :
                jump hb_inside_quizkids_08

so far so good each options lead to a different label so different choices right? not lets see them

Code:
        label hb_inside_quizkids_01:
        $ HB_quiz_score_p += 0
        ma "Ya’ got one, but that won’t cut it! Anyone else?"

label hb_inside_quizkids_02:
        label hb_inside_quizkids_07:
        $ HB_quiz_score_p += 0
        ma "Swing an’ a miss! Any other takers?"

label hb_inside_quizkids_03:
        $ HB_quiz_score_p += 0
        ma "You’re {i}half{/i} right, but I needed both. Can any y’all do better?"

label hb_inside_quizkids_04:
        label hb_inside_quizkids_06:
        $ HB_quiz_score_p += 0
        ma "Not even close! Do any y’all know it? No?"

label hb_inside_quizkids_05:
        $ HB_quiz_score_p += 0
        ma "Those ain’t names I ever heard, and they cert’ly ain’t the answer. Anyone? Going once…? Going twice…?"

label hb_inside_quizkids_08:
        $ HB_quiz_score_p += 0
        ma "You had it, but… backwards! Sorry, [player_name], but I can’t let ya’ have it."
        jump hb_inside_quizkids_extra1

label hb_inside_quizkids_7:
        $ HB_quiz_score_p += 0
        ma "Ya’ got celebs on the brain, ‘Judge’, and they ain’t the right ones! Any other guesses?"

label hb_inside_quizkids_6:
        $ HB_quiz_score_p += 0
        ma "So close… but {i}just{/i} off enough that I can’t give it to ya’. ‘nless I misheard ya’-."
        jump hb_inside_quizkids_com_extra2

Notice how option 06 and 07 jump a shared "label" when clearly there is one for 6 and 7 and it has its own "content"

i can only think this was a poor mans attempt at a "bug fix" instead of fixing the dame lbel and change the "06" and "07" to just "6" and "7"

I forgot my login on my other account but I will say that 'galewind' has reworked the code since the update. So it looks better. It's still a WIP and that part may not be updated yet (I haven't checked) but it will eventually be worked to how its suppose to be when the time is ready. (when the neutral route is finished and the splitting routes start).

~

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
... i can't tell if you actually think it takes 4 months to do 600 "renders" with honey select or being sarcastic... if the former oh boy then I have swampland beachfront property in Florida to sell you.
It was sarcasm obviously. 600 renders in HS isn't much. You can do this in two weeks if you don't put effort in it and Milkaeus didn't put effort in it at any time. He's just using standard templates. Hell, in many scenes he's fucking a girl with his fucking schoolbag on his back.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes