Vicxent

Sep 29, 2020
and that if he survives his first month, so much for master of revenge 4d chess master, barely advance his plans, almost got killed by blonde nemesis, without talking how he attracted the attention of almost all the target and not in a good way.... and all the fantasy innecesary stuff added for extra flavour¿?
I agree with you, while at the beginning it was kinda realistic (or at least grounded in reality), and the much-awaited karma system would come into play would make this an enjoyable harem simulator. Then the head turn on that plot when all this demonic sh!t started appearing plus the aphrodisiac thingamajig and the story just did a 360-belly flop into acid. Still a nice harem simulator though.

V-Kun

Jan 9, 2019
1 month ago after 2 months of work the update was 65% completed, considering the history and if my math is mathing correctly then its safe to assume that after 3 months of work the update would now be at an astounding 68%. See you all in 2024

Dark XG

Dec 19, 2019
I haven't touched the game for about 3 to 4 years because I'm interested in the story but it no longer has an Android version. Can I know what happened?

Dark XG

Dec 19, 2019
Hello everyone I hope you are having a nice day...

I have a small question. I wanted to know if it is compulsory for the protagonist to want revenge or can we follow a route of a good person or is it compulsory to be bad?

that's all have a nice day.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

I have a small question. I wanted to know if it is compulsory for the protagonist to want revenge or can we follow a route of a good person or is it compulsory to be bad?

I don´t play this game for a long time ago, but i remember the principal interest of our character is the revenge, so i think for now this is a unique way. Maybe i'm wrong.

V-Kun

Jan 9, 2019

Revenge plot is mandatory as it is the main driving factor for the MC. In the far future if we continue to get yearly updates there will most likely be more options for a "good" revenge route.... hopefully.

Dark XG

Dec 19, 2019
Revenge plot is mandatory as it is the main driving factor for the MC. In the far future if we continue to get yearly updates there will most likely be more options for a "good" revenge route.... hopefully.
Thanks, it's that I'm not usually the bad guy in the games I've played but I saw that there is a Karma system, the Karate system is active or a oh, what to wait for another update?

V-Kun

Jan 9, 2019
Thanks, it's that I'm not usually the bad guy in the games I've played but I saw that there is a Karma system, the Karate system is active or a oh, what to wait for another update?
The karma system isn't active at the moment but you can still make some good guy choices, thought they don't really impact the story that much. If you really want to play a pure good guy route you will have to wait and hope its eventually released.
My personal opinion on the other hand would be to give it a try. Might end up liking it and find the different route appealing.

Dark XG

Dec 19, 2019
Let's hope that the creator doesn't forget that at the beginning of the game he says that the Karma thing will come in future updates, I hope he doesn't forget it completely XD

der.skrap

Aug 2, 2017
Let's hope that the creator doesn't forget that at the beginning of the game he says that the Karma thing will come in future updates, I hope he doesn't forget it completely XD
The author forgetting to add stuff are the least of your worries; "yearly updates" as mentioned by vabs was not sarcasm you know x) Welcome to the waiting room, take a coffee and and make yourself comfortable, this might be a while. At least there's plenty of drama in the thread to pass your time, get in on the bandwagon -- there's plenty of salt to go around for everyone!

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
I was replaying the game and it seems like he added a few new scenes but you have to go way back in the game to find them, is it worth it? No
Like someone else said, instead of finishing the game he is just remaking it so he can continue milking

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Finally caught up to 0.9.9

and Brooke is ruin as a character now so nothing more then a female version of the fat fuck, with stalking BS and stuff oh and shes now just a man hater bitch who simps for all girls (clearly seen but the whole store/jira scene instantly blaming the MC and threatening him but as soon as it was a girl that did it "nah thats cool your good no problem here, no of course not you don't even have to pay for it") in fact she might even be worst the fat fuck urg

What a waste she started as an intersting character too, oh well

Reactions: BTungsteno

Dark XG

Dec 19, 2019
The author forgetting to add stuff are the least of your worries; "yearly updates" as mentioned by vabs was not sarcasm you know x) Welcome to the waiting room, take a coffee and and make yourself comfortable, this might be a while. At least there's plenty of drama in the thread to pass your time, get in on the bandwagon -- there's plenty of salt to go around for everyone!
ok I will be back in 50 years I will pray that when that time passes the route system is active the bad thing is that to arrive when that time the Titan is not going to get up
and My balls are going to hang so much that I'll be dragging on the floor XD.

but it will be worth the wait.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes