rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
pretty much Lol also someone changed the release date to 2022 in the OP LMFAO i guess thats one way of tricking people into thinking its only been out for a year instead of the actual date of 2018 Lol
I don't understand why the changelog for games isn't required to include the date. In the comics and animations section of this site you can always be sure when something came out or when links were bundled or updated because of the dates in the changelog but for some reason that isn't enforced or required for the games on here.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I don't understand why the changelog for games isn't required to include the date. In the comics and animations section of this site you can always be sure when something came out or when links were bundled or updated because of the dates in the changelog but for some reason that isn't enforced or required for the games on here.
well for games there 2 dates

thread updated: (for when updates are posted)
release date (when it was first released)

doesn't really matter they changed the released date(clearly trying to make it seem like a much shorter dev time) cause you can see the date when the post was made "Feb, 17, 2018"

clearly showing the date being 4 years before the "release date" thats right this game has been in development for 5 years now not 1.

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
I know about the dates and releases stuff. What I would like to know is why is it different? I should be able to look at a changelog and basically see a timeline of when the dev releases updates. Or at the very least when the updates are posted here. That is what I am looking for and would like. It would be much easier to judge devs if we had a nice timeline of their releases, and it would also tell a nice story of how they got worse/better(if only) over time since there really is no tag to let you know about a dev that is unreliable without looking through thousands of pages worth of comments.

Reactions: MiHawkins

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I know about the dates and releases stuff. What I would like to know is why is it different? I should be able to look at a changelog and basically see a timeline of when the dev releases updates. Or at the very least when the updates are posted here. That is what I am looking for and would like. It would be much easier to judge devs if we had a nice timeline of their releases, and it would also tell a nice story of how they got worse/better(if only) over time since there really is no tag to let you know about a dev that is unreliable without looking through thousands of pages worth of comments.

i thinik its just hard toa ctually tracked the exact patch dates, if its the dev that uploads then its pretty easy but say for example somkeone requests a game thats already at version 0.4 or w/e the uploader would have to go through every single one of the devs patreon posts agian just to make a list of al the patch releases assuming those old posts are even accessible to them anymore

and with comics it's only set as rule to include the dates becuase most of the time comics don't have version numbers, so the dates are the "version number"

from the uploading rules for comics

*: Since it's unlikely they'll have a numbered version, please use the date the comic/animation was updated by the creator so we can keep track in the future except for collections and siterips (see 11)

Reactions: akselx
Jan 1, 2020
I would be surprised if he made over 6000+ renders instead of 600+ renders in this 4 months after the latest update , but then if he did, he would most probably split it into small updates that consist of only 300-600 renders that releases in 3 or 4 months each, thus milking for the next 10 years at least. Eren becomes dove (crying)

lastutu

Jun 29, 2022
only bad thing about that game - it eventually ends
Irphaeus - developer, wish you all of luck and patience
keep it good,my dude

• Haha
Reactions: nanashi23

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes