Green_Banana

Jul 31, 2022
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (v0.9.9)

Alright. Final release of the updated mod (If no major bugs are present).
Took me a while but everything's been updated EXCEPT FREE ROAM. I don't have time for that, sorry :/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOADN: Mega

Thank you Lain for making the mod.
Thank you Lord Ashram for making the update.
Without you this wouldn't have been possible.

Also, get well soon Ashram :giggle:.

If you have feedback let me know.
If you have errors when using the mod LET ME KNOW and tell me where it was encountered.
If you're able, send me the error message via PM.

Have fun :)

EDIT: I made a mistake earlier regarding the mod option "Pick all 4". It would only show Kanuu and Sarah

EDIT 2: I forgot to add the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery. Link has update.

I attached the fix below if you just want the fix (Only necessary if you downloaded a previous version)
(Fix contains correction of "Pick all 4" option and the addition of the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery)
Mega Link already has new version.
Does this work with the compressed version?

Amit13093

Jul 8, 2020
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (v0.9.9)

Alright. Final release of the updated mod (If no major bugs are present).
Took me a while but everything's been updated EXCEPT FREE ROAM. I don't have time for that, sorry :/

DOWNLOADN: Mega

Thank you Lain for making the mod.
Thank you Lord Ashram for making the update.
Without you this wouldn't have been possible.

Also, get well soon Ashram :giggle:.

If you have feedback let me know.
If you have errors when using the mod LET ME KNOW and tell me where it was encountered.
If you're able, send me the error message via PM.

Have fun :)

EDIT: I made a mistake earlier regarding the mod option "Pick all 4". It would only show Kanuu and Sarah

EDIT 2: I forgot to add the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery. Link has update.

I attached the fix below if you just want the fix (Only necessary if you downloaded a previous version)
(Fix contains correction of "Pick all 4" option and the addition of the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery)
Mega Link already has new version.
Does it work for Android version???

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
and oh? what you making a map for?
An actual (semi) 3d open-world game, think Pokemon shield/moon, Sleeping Dogs kind of freedom, etc. But that's like long-term, I would be releasing some more minor projects before that.

>update is HUGE
>600+ renders
LMFAO, he is literally trolling you guys and actively laughing in your face as he does it. In case anyone is confused 600 renders is not even a 5 minute update, unless the word count is so insane the entire screen is filled with text.
It depends, there are e-H galleries with way fewer images that had taken me a good chunk of time to read through, is not the size of it, but how you use those "renders" that matter, although in this particular case...

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
I can literally make a decent, unique render from scratch in KK/HS for less than 20 minutes, and it will only took me like additional 1 minute to change a few facial expressions and hand movements to make "another" render, rinse and repeat for like 3-4 times until I required to switch scenes; And there you go, 5 renders in less than 30 minutes.
And if I just use the available default poses and assets; (like how this devs does it) I can cut the time at least half, or even faster.
600 renders for 4 months is incredibly slow for team project, and yet they still cut corners.

In Renpy case, they literally did the job for you, the most time consuming part was writing the whole thing and spellchecking.

And by maps, what they meant is just an overhead view of a stock asset city where you hover your mouse and click on set locations only for the MC to say: "I have nothing to do here" or some other flair text, and then goes back to the overhead view until you choose the location that's actually progress the game. They already got this feature as a multiple selection choices, but now it just look "fancier" and they promote it as the brand new, expansive feature. It's so pointless.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
...And by maps, what they meant is just an overhead view of a stock asset city...
I have a problem with the way you put this, there is nothing wrong with using stock assets for a project, when used properly, especially considering that pretty much every one of these games is using what could be called stock assets from either Honey Select, Daz3D, and the like; Everything else I do agree with you thou, including the fact that is a pointless addition to the game as it is.

In renpy? gees thats going to be a big project Lol
Of course not :ROFLMAO:, I'm still debating which engine I should use but is still a long-winded project.

I do have, however, a couple of other projects that RenPy is most suitable for, so those are most likely to come out first then the others, assuming I can write something decent for them... :cautious:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Of course not :ROFLMAO:, I'm still debating which engine I should use but is still a long-winded project.
LOL fair enough i mean im sure it can be done in renpy but god that would be a massive headace to get working LMFAO

unity isn't my fav engine but considering what you want to do it might be the best, the asset store helps alot.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
It depends, there are e-H galleries with way fewer images that had taken me a good chunk of time to read through, is not the size of it, but how you use those "renders" that matter, although in this particular case...
Trust me when it comes Irphaeus you can't expect much. I mean this is a guy that faked being in a car accident just to delay a release...

Jul 9, 2017
well for games there 2 dates

thread updated: (for when updates are posted)
release date (when it was first released)

doesn't really matter they changed the released date(clearly trying to make it seem like a much shorter dev time) cause you can see the date when the post was made "Feb, 17, 2018"

clearly showing the date being 4 years before the "release date" thats right this game has been in development for 5 years now not 1.
Not defending it, but I remember quite a lot of games do/did that. Always confused me on why it was a thing. Also, does Irph even update the OP? I figured that was done by mods since they update threads when people leak updates instead of the dev uploading them.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes