Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
It is supposed to.
No, it's not. Like many other games here. In many cases it's just means it's the 10 chapter/episode, whatever. If you followed the way this milker develops his product you could see the numbers makes no sense. There's no system behind it. Don't wonder if the next update (if there'll ever be one) is "1.0.1.2Alpha+ [Part One]" or something like that.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
any developer can use any numbering system they want.

1.0 should represent a final product, in most software development. That was my only point. It is supposed to. I stand behind what i said. not sure why you need to argue that point, especially using THIS dev as an example.

you seem pretty invested in something you hate. good luck with that.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
He gives a shit, dude. 1.0 doesn't mean anything and this guy never worked on his old content like karma system (still without any effect), money (still can't earn it and can't buy anything), subway stops, etc.
Lets agree to disagree - Irphaeus's work ethic has meant that his upload schedules are a joke, the content he releases might be good in quality but is extremely miniscule considering the length of time it took for the update. Dudes patreon was one of the highest grossing on this site (at some point) and nothing has changed - the definition of "milking its fans". :D
If he's already milking his fans, who's to say he won't take the next step of "reworking old content as he was unhappy with some scenes". But believe what you will, dude's getting 5k + per month and 60k a year, but he's still one of the slowest updaters on the site? :KEK:

Jul 30, 2020
Guys last scene that i remember is that you sneak to the neighbor house to steal a flash and do some naughty stuff. Does anyone know how much content we got after that ? Worth returning or not yet ?

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
Guys last scene that i remember is that you sneak to the neighbor house to steal a flash and do some naughty stuff. Does anyone know how much content we got after that ? Worth returning or not yet ?
Since that point, I'd say there's between 1 and 1.5 the content it should be in a reasonable update. You decide if that's worth downloading or not for you.

Reactions: 999887

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
”The next update is MASSIVE, we reached 700 renders and 20+ animations. 3 new places, new feature map mouvement, and the Karma feature check.

We couldn't release it in May, but it will be out this month, probably in a couple of weeks.

I promise to not make you wait more another month.

Meanwhile please enjoy some Diablo 4 or Street Fighter 6 ^^ We are thinking about making it the next Render theme with our favorite Waifu.

Irphaeus”

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
”The next update is MASSIVE, we reached 700 renders and 20+ animations. 3 new places, new feature map mouvement, and the Karma feature check.

We couldn't release it in May, but it will be out this month, probably in a couple of weeks.

Meanwhile please enjoy some Diablo 4 or Street Fighter 6 ^^ We are thinking about making it the next Render theme with our favorite Waifu.

Irphaeus”
700 renders and 20 animations for an annual release. :KEK: I think this will really be worth the 60k that everyone invested in it! :PogChamp:

Sweet affection did that in a couple of months and did more than that, and that dude makes like 1600 dollars a month. I mean sure Irphaeus has a better modded tool so it looks better in terms of character models, but Sweet Affection has crazy amounts of writing, far more renders/images and has to deal with the sandbox compared to a pure VN.

But at the same time, I guess I can take a look at it at the end of the year, when this update releases - I skipped the previous update.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017

Irphaeus”
I seriously can't tell whether you're just being satire or this is straight from his patreon. I'm not going to go into the 700 render because it's a self explanatory and everyone else already talking about it. But making the current popular thing as their "theme" is just straight up admitting that they're milking it.
To be fair, most people is already aware that this is their milk cow, but at the very least they should do it discreetly lol.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Technically you rape some of the girls (one of them being Yoko), one thinks to have been licked by a dog and I think the same girl could end being multi-penetrated raped in the subway.
Good thing I didn't played it yet. Is that girl one of the li? Not really fan of rape, especially group rape.

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
ironic that since ICSTOR announced that theyre releasing 1.0, DrSin dropped an update, irph dropped one, and most likely will drop a second one lmao

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022

Irphaeus”
This dev is the greatest comedian ever, the second and third lines especially made me laugh

He is taking the piss at this point, he is laughing at the people paying him and is seeing just how much longer can he fool them

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Good thing I didn't played it yet. Is that girl one of the li? Not really fan of rape, especially group rape.
That description is vastly oversimplified, but yea, there are several instances of you taking advantage of girls, mostly under the effect of some lust drug, it sounds (and ethically is) worse than what is actually played as, but some instances may be a turn-off, almost all of the girls in the game are potential love interests, including the both mentioned.

With the girl in the subway, you can avoid it, but the game does allow the situation to go right up to before the point of no return for the girl, you can either let it play for a bad end, or intervene by guilt and save her.

And Yoko is mostly a long-awaited payback (it is a story about revenge after all), and now that I think about it, that Yoko scene is the only double penetration in the whole game, which you can avoid by the way, depending on how you tread the route there.

Going on a hunch, here is a list of a few other scenes that may help you decide whether or not it is a game you want to play, is not complete since I made it a bit over two years ago, so is quite literally 4/5 updates behind good grief.

About the bestiality, is just a dog giving some licks to a girl... before you go and rape her on a window, leaving her thinking it was the dog (again, it sounds worse than what is played, but still...).

Don't forget the rape of MC as a teenager where he's forced to fuck the hooker.
He's still a teenager, and it's only a BJ if I remember things right. Note that nothing has been said about what happened in between then and now, so who knows?

Irphaeus”
Remember, you can't be disappointed if you have no expectations.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes