the orakel

Mar 17, 2019
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (v0.9.9)

Alright. Final release of the updated mod (If no major bugs are present).
Took me a while but everything's been updated EXCEPT FREE ROAM. I don't have time for that, sorry :/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOADN: Mega

Thank you Lain for making the mod.
Thank you Lord Ashram for making the update.
Without you this wouldn't have been possible.

Also, get well soon Ashram :giggle:.

If you have feedback let me know.
If you have errors when using the mod LET ME KNOW and tell me where it was encountered.
If you're able, send me the error message via PM.

Have fun :)

EDIT: I made a mistake earlier regarding the mod option "Pick all 4". It would only show Kanuu and Sarah

EDIT 2: I forgot to add the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery. Link has update.

I attached the fix below if you just want the fix (Only necessary if you downloaded a previous version)
(Fix contains correction of "Pick all 4" option and the addition of the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery)
Mega Link already has new version.
How do you get the mod to work? Ive downloaded the mod and ive got it up in winrar. I can't find an executable. Do I have to move it to a specific folder in the original game?

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Trust me when it comes Irphaeus you can't expect much. I mean this is a guy that faked being in a car accident just to delay a release...
Man I'm so glad I was here for that, it was hilarious. Just the way it unfolded and the state of shock this thread was in that the guy was so fuckin stupid as to link to a pic of a wreaked car that can easily be correlated to French news story that was only a few years old. This guy can't even comprehend image searching while creating a lie for his lack of material yet somehow people still think that 'big update' that he's been promising for over 2 years now is just around the bend

Yeiji24

Oct 4, 2021
Man I'm so glad I was here for that, it was hilarious. Just the way it unfolded and the state of shock this thread was in that the guy was so fuckin stupid as to link to a pic of a wreaked car that can easily be correlated to French news story that was only a few years old. This guy can't even comprehend image searching while creating a lie for his lack of material yet somehow people still think that 'big update' that he's been promising for over 2 years now is just around the bend
must be rakin in all that cash now. the current version looks halfway from being finished, would be pretty cool to see how it ends but i guess its going to get abandoned at this rate. hes even planning a new game.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
"We are still working on the update, we are doing our best to release it as soon as possible, a lot of stuff coming up guys! Please be patient, this is going to worth the wait! Like in the previous update with the 4 waifu at Honeybee, here you will have 3 very distinct path and lewd."
" We are adding some Karma stuff, like a way for the player to finally know how much he has in total and what decision changed it. But the 3 paths im talking about aren't karma related, they are more waifu preference related "

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
"We are still working on the update, we are doing our best to release it as soon as possible, a lot of stuff coming up guys! Please be patient, this is going to worth the wait! Like in the previous update with the 4 waifu at Honeybee, here you will have 3 very distinct path and lewd."
" We are adding some Karma stuff, like a way for the player to finally know how much he has in total and what decision changed it. But the 3 paths im talking about aren't karma related, they are more waifu preference related "
let's see if it's another 150mb update like last time

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
We are adding some Karma stuff, like a way for the player to finally know how much he has in total and what decision changed it.
Now that, I want to see, storing how much is in total is not that hard to do, but knowing which decision did what will require a bit more work to it, as you will need to keep track of all the decisions with karma you made thus far, however, this is not what worries me, but rather, last time I looked at the code, there was no variables or any other kind of way to store such things, which means that either, all saves will be screwed and force everyone to start from the beginning, "eyeball" those values in some way or another, or do a quiz or some such to ask the player what desitions they have made thus far (I imagine it will be this last thing as is the easiest thing to do, but still...).

That's assuming this feature ever comes to pass... I mean, why? What's the point of it when there's not even a use for it?

LOL fair enough i mean im sure it can be done in renpy but god that would be a massive headace to get working LMFAO

unity isn't my fav engine but considering what you want to do it might be the best, the asset store helps alot.
Unity is settling as my main option, although Unreal it's been glaring at me as well, and a part of me wants to try Godot, just to see if it can be done.
Trust me when it comes Irphaeus you can't expect much. I mean this is a guy that faked being in a car accident just to delay a release...
Oh, I'm well aware of this dev's MO don't you worry about it, I've been here since the beginning of it after all.

Last edited:

Jeemjemm

Jul 23, 2021
Let's bang those girls!!!

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
"this is going to worth the wait! Like in the previous update with the 4 waifu at Honeybee"
I didn't play it yet, but I read a lot of people here who were very unsatisfied with that so... Does that mean the new update will bring the same level of unsatisfaction?

"We are adding some Karma stuff"
If that ended there, how many of you would think he means "a way to know the amount of irrelevant karma you've got and what made it so" rather than "some scenes will branch according to relevant-karma-related decisions"?

Why would we want to know how much karma we have if it does nothing? How is that something to celebrate?

either, all saves will be screwed and force everyone to start from the beginning
This one, no doubt. It wouldn't be the first time saves are screwed for no good reason.

IONJigZz

Jun 16, 2017
How do you get the mod to work? Ive downloaded the mod and ive got it up in winrar. I can't find an executable. Do I have to move it to a specific folder in the original game?
My bad. To use the mod just move the downloaded files to the game location and when prompted to replace some files just accept.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Once it reaches 1.0 it will signify that a remake/rework is due - I bet Irphaeus has a lot of scenes that he's unhappy with and imagine all the new models he could use! :)

• Haha
Reactions: NotABot

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Once it reaches 1.0 it will signify that a remake/rework is due - I bet Irphaeus has a lot of scenes that he's unhappy with and imagine all the new models he could use! :)
He gives a shit, dude. 1.0 doesn't mean anything and this guy never worked on his old content like karma system (still without any effect), money (still can't earn it and can't buy anything), subway stops, etc.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Version 1.0 doesn't mean it's complete.
It is supposed to. Barring bug fixes or add-on/expansion content. What am I missing?

PS- this game is far from 1.0 aka official release, so I am not talking about THIS game, just generally speaking. 9.10 or 10.0 would come next, for this project, I would imagine.

Reactions: MiHawkins
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes