Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
What's the difference between 0.98 and 0.99? Is there any new content in 0.99 or is it just bugfixes?
There is some new content. There are new animations as well, but they're in branching paths, so there was a lot of work put in but story wise it meant it was a bit shorter than people may like or was hoping for. The foundation was put down, but it is technically incomplete as far as being a 'full' update. Take your time through it and explore all those branches!

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
After he gets covid, and then loses electricity power, and then a volcano erupts so its too hot to work, and then a bicycle accident, and then his computer blows up, and then maybe you’ll get the 1st half of part 1.
Aka about the same time Half Life 3 releases but right before Milfy City gets another update.

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
I don't play this game since a long time ago, in the current version is there any incest beyond his sister?
The shower scene where he fucks his mother without her knowing, big enough spoiler already. Trust me it makes sense, won't say exactly what happens.

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
Hi! Did anyone manage to save the beach preview picture from Irphaeus' last ETA post? (Besides the pic Tears1412 posted) They are not displayed in his patreon post anymore ( )

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Hi! Did anyone manage to save the beach preview picture from Irphaeus' last ETA post? (Besides the pic Tears1412 posted) They are not displayed in his patreon post anymore ( )
Don't know what device you are using, but at least for me they are showing properly on that post. Can't open them separately though as it gives "expired URL" error, but on the post they are still there.

so you're saying just 1 scene this update?
Well that is the only proper sex scene in the game with her, although it's pretty early on. Of course there is some titty groping and then thighjob in the train with her in the later part of the game.

Last edited:

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
Don't know what device you are using, but at least for me they are showing properly on that post. Can't open them separately though as it gives "expired URL" error, but on the post they are still there.
Can you take a screenshot of the last frame? For me all the images aren't displayed on both my phone and pc. And VPN doesn't seem to change anything.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Why did i get the Somewhat NTRish update ending with Sheila? Some choices I made wrong? Y the fuck did she give that fat blob of trash a handsy and ended up getting a full body mancream over her if I saw that right?

Or dev didnt complete all the choices hence lack of content, I mean a single choice content?

Reactions: Alcarinn

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Can you take a screenshot of the last frame? For me all the images aren't displayed on both my phone and pc. And VPN doesn't seem to change anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like this for me on my browser.

Why did i get the Somewhat NTRish update ending with Sheila? Some choices I made wrong? Y the fuck did she give that fat blob of trash a handsy and ended up getting a full body mancream over her if I saw that right?

Or dev didnt complete all the choices hence lack of content, I mean a single choice content?
Nothing you did wrong there, it's intended to happen for the story that MC gets screwed over there as we saw since Sheila became so jealous about MC going all the way with the other chick who in the end turned out to be the volleyball girl from school. And Sheila didn't touch that "fat blob of trash" and she didn't end up getting covered in mancream either, as it's showed and explained there that the fat blob hits himself in the dick multiple times before he jerks himself to ejaculation which knocks him out, and Sheila then covers herself in some french fries dip sauce/mayo to make the manager of that burger joint to think that she made him cum even when she didn't so that she would win the graduation contest instead of that other chick who MC ends up banging in that contest.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
The blue bikini looks so...uhh...2d? Paint-drawn? Plain? Flat? The rest "belong" on their models, but that one specifically stands out instead, seems tacked on like some sort of "5 minutes until deadline" afterthought.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
The beach event is planned for a future update, but I don't know if these pictures will make it in (I doubt so).

Also, he is finally back on his discord.

"Im trimming what i wrote for Motoko because it's way to much
I came up with so many variant that it would require 300 renders x.x
I will make it a bit more straight forward, so the other girls have their share of fun too."

This goes without saying but do not expect the update soon.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes