Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
0.9.9? Does that mean the game is going to be finished soon?
This means a shit. The last version was "v0.9.8 Part One", so the next will maybe "v0.10.0.1312 Part One Alpha Fix6". Don't expect too much. You'll get 30 minutes gameplay with six choices which doesn't impact anything because this dev is an amateur and don't know anything about setting and using variables. We'll see much likely one or two scenes with sis and mommy but nothing new in the story. Of course, my statements are always subject to the proviso that the little fucker actually delivers.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: kenwaty

Levan76

Aug 2, 2022
So yeah, I think the big cast is the downfall of this game. Two games I follow have perfect numbers IMO. One game has 7 LIs, all very fleshed out and unique. And the other has 6 Main-LIs with 2 paths each and 6 Side-LIs with one path each. And both manage to give good Updates in a timely manner (relative to the content in them). WA has... 15 LIs? Maybe even 20? Yeah, this is not finish anytime soon.
Which games? Might try them.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
"Sure, I’ll tell you briefly — the second path of the last scene was inserted and tested into my copy yesterday and I distributed my working copy to other devs. It still may need work cutting down text, changing transitions, adding music and sound, etc, but it was preliminarily tested and kinks were ironed out"
"There is one more branch, and then a bunch of polishing and cleanup. I try to make sure stuff is working, but Irph ultimately will decide whether changes need to be made in different parts."
"I can’t give a timeline - a lot of stuff I don’t know that has to be done before it’s finalized (I was never involved before). I just know we are working on it and want to get it done just as much as you all want it I don’t have that branch yet so I don’t know how big it is"

Oh, well, don't expect the update for this month...

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes