Lord Lucifer

Sep 24, 2018
Honestly, it is better to just not care about it instead of being annoyed. There is so much stuff to play on this website, I personally dont mind to wait for this game to update. Simply because I dont wait at all, when its updated I am like "huh, neat" and play the newest Update. I am neither wasting time nor money while waiting for updates. (And I will certainly never pay money to the Dev, I found this game when it already had a really bad update cycle, so I never paid money for it. Other Devs deserve the money more)

But overall, even without the delays, this game is probably way too ambitious. I would not be surprised if it will be abandoned at some point, simply because there is so much to do. We have some LIs which did not have a proper scene at all until this point. And other fan-favorites will probably also need some scenes. E.g. I would be very happy with more Maki-Content, but I also know that e.g. Inori does not have much. And on top of the quantity of H-Scenes, the quality also needs to be considered. I think with such a big cast it is pretty difficult to make scenes unique. Because there is 0 point in giving Inori a scene when it feels generic.

And on top of all of that there is a story which needs to be developed. And even if the Dev says that we are 2/3 in (which would still mean years in development), I dont really believe that, because there are so many main or side plots which still need to happen.

So yeah, I think the big cast is the downfall of this game. Two games I follow have perfect numbers IMO. One game has 7 LIs, all very fleshed out and unique. And the other has 6 Main-LIs with 2 paths each and 6 Side-LIs with one path each. And both manage to give good Updates in a timely manner (relative to the content in them). WA has... 15 LIs? Maybe even 20? Yeah, this is not finish anytime soon.
Please tell me this game

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I'd rather have monthly small updates than a single update after 6-12 months
That's cool. Irphaeus makes both sides happy. The ones who wants monthly small updates and the ones who prefers longer times and more content. He just made a compromise to both sides and gives you one small update in a year. Both sides get a little of what they want. Such a great guy!

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
They're so busy finding new excuses that they just don't have the time anymore to actually work on the game. I feel sorry for them.
i mean he's already stole news articles as his lies, so i wouldn't be surprised by the fact he spends like 2 hours to brainstorm new ones Lol

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Tell me more about this.
I believe he said he got into a car crash and posted a picture of "his totaled car" but it was really a picture he stole off some news article about a car crash from a few years before. People called him out on it and posted the link to the original article, he went MIA for quite some time after that.

• Haha
Reactions: notBatman747

kamsae

Sep 17, 2018
I believe he said he got into a car crash and posted a picture of "his totaled car" but it was really a picture he stole off some news article about a car crash from a few years before. People called him out on it and posted the link to the original article, he went MIA for quite some time after that.
LMAO. That's actually pretty hilarious.

I mean, it's hard to defend someone after pulling something like that. He needs to stop putting release windows, stop lying to people, and say it will come out when it comes out.

Reactions: kwazi and Croftic

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Tell me more about this.

Long story short, he was behind on a release (like always) so he said he was hospitalized and posted a picture of the car he was in a bit of what happened, another person who happens to live near him recognized it and call him out and posted an article, with the same pictures and same story he claimed happen to him but was like a year or 2 prior (can't remember the date)

Then he went AWOL for while and and anyone who mentioned it in the discord was banned and deleted on the spot.

So thats why we say he's a liar because he is infact proven to be one. the only people that believe him are the few in the discord part of the circle jerk or those who just like to defend for w/e probably sunk cost fallacy

Croftic

Jul 20, 2017
To be honest, I don’t understand why most developers constantly lie and postpone release dates. For their own good and reputation, it would be better if they simply as it was said above, wrote something like the update will be come out when it comes out. In the long run this is better than coming up with some stupid excuses that people no longer believe. Even admitting that you are a lazy piece of sh*t will be better for your reputation, at least you won’t blatantly deceive your subscribers.

kamsae

Sep 17, 2018
Long story short, he was behind on a release (like always) so he said he was hospitalized and posted a picture of the car he was in a bit of what happened, another person who happens to live near him recognized it and call him out and posted an article, with the same pictures and same story he claimed happen to him but was like a year or 2 prior (can't remember the date)

Then he went AWOL for while and and anyone who mentioned it in the discord was banned and deleted on the spot.

So thats why we say he's a liar because he is infact proven to be one. the only people that believe him are the few in the discord part of the circle jerk or those who just like to defend for w/e probably sunk cost fallacy
Thank goodness for that person who happened to live near him, right?

To be honest, I don’t understand why most developers constantly lie and postpone release dates. For their own good and reputation, it would be better if they simply as it was said above, wrote something like the update will be come out when it comes out. In the long run this is better than coming up with some stupid excuses that people no longer believe. Even admitting that you are a lazy piece of sh*t will be better for your reputation, at least you won’t blatantly deceive your subscribers.
True that, I believe this is a problem that AAA dev companies have as well. Their biggest mistake is saying a release window, and then it becomes more hassle, they rush the game, everyone is unhappy, etc.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes