Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Long story short, he was behind on a release (like always) so he said he was hospitalized and posted a picture of the car he was in a bit of what happened, another person who happens to live near him recognized it and call him out and posted an article, with the same pictures and same story he claimed happen to him but was like a year or 2 prior (can't remember the date)
Was it actually someone living near him, though? I was under the impression it was as "primitive" as a random netizen grabbing the image Irphaeus used and feeding it to Google image search (which, indeed, spat out a french news article already a few years old by then). :unsure:

Then again, I never tracked down that person to ask "Is it true that you live near a certain Irphaeus?" :LOL:

EDIT (and a reminder to everyone): Here we go.

Last edited:
Reactions: NYCWallCrawler

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Was it actually someone living near him, though? I was under the impression it was as "primitive" as a random netizen grabbing the image Irphaeus used and feeding it to Google image search (which, indeed, spat out a french news article already a few years old by then). :unsure:

Then again, I never tracked down that person to ask "Is it true that you live near a certain Irphaeus?" :LOL:

EDIT (and a reminder to everyone): Here we go.

its possible i don't fully remember and all the original posts were deleted by mods... suprised that one is still there Lol

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Spoiler, I think the reason why he doesn't update is because he has a writer's block problem + he tried make it into a sandbox like game but sort of failed with the coding... X)
Not sure that's the issue he was quite good at making decently long updates regularly in 2018/2019 then the delays kept happening you'd think any coding problem or similar would have been fixed after almost 5 years if that was the issue honestly just think he lost the passion

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I don't get you guys. You all know Irphaeus is milking his patrons obviously. Why do whine about it here? It's not our business. His patrons are happy about being pay pigs. They love it. Financial submission is a kink too. Accept it.

If you hate this shit so much just unwatch this thread or don't write here. It's getting annoying that every time I see an alert about posting in this thread it's only the 1312nd cry about Milkaeus and his release times. When the next small update comes, good. If never, good. Let this thread die when there's nothing to discuss and it's only circle jerking about milking dude.

There're so many thing we could discuss and that's why I'm here. But it's only whining from pirates about how long they have to wait for an update of a game which they love so much but depending to hate it. Let's discuss about the sloppy and shitty code this motherfucker produced or let's made fun about how bad his work with HS is or how he's too dumb to create own content. This could be a funny thread instead it is like a support group.

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
There're so many thing we could discuss and that's why I'm here. But it's only whining from pirates about how long they have to wait for an update of a game which they love so much but depending to hate it. Let's discuss about the sloppy and shitty code this motherfucker produced or let's made fun about how bad his work with HS is or how he's too dumb to create own content. This could be a funny thread instead it is like a support group.
We can't discuss his shitty code because there's no discussion: it's shitty.

For the other two suggestions, you could practice what you preach. But most of your contributions to this thread are whining about the whiners. I'm sure the other users who follow this thread in pursuit of an educated discussion about the non-existing new content are also annoyed when they get an alert and it's just you whining yet again.

Whine and let whine.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes