Jeemjemm

Jul 23, 2021
"Finished second round edits on last path of last scene. Can start testing tonight on my copy and then export changed results while I wait for code freeze to finish. Then the “fun” begins"
"(Code freeze will finish when I receive updated script and missing files. No timeframe yet)"
"“Fun” is a list of steps I have already assembled for when code freeze ends."
"Someone is editing the current code, adding and changing lines. We aren’t graduated to a “source control” system yet, so I need to wait to insert and modify more chunks."
" There will be a couple more handoffs before we can release, but my anticipation is that most of my work will be done when I get it back this time as long as I finish testing these pieces before the main script comes back"
I didn't understand every single word

Jul 31, 2021
"Finished second round edits on last path of last scene. Can start testing tonight on my copy and then export changed results while I wait for code freeze to finish. Then the “fun” begins"
"(Code freeze will finish when I receive updated script and missing files. No timeframe yet)"
"Someone is editing the current code, adding and changing lines. We aren’t graduated to a “source control” system yet, so I need to wait to insert and modify more chunks."
" There will be a couple more handoffs before we can release, but my anticipation is that most of my work will be done when I get it back this time as long as I finish testing these pieces before the main script comes back"
pepega-write.gif

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
I honestly couldn't understand a single word he said here

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
"Hello, everyone. We are currently ironing out some coding kinks in a test version of the release, which is pending final approval by the boss. Thank you ever so much for letting us know where you stand on this, and rightfully so. This has been frustrating all around, without a doubt, so if you have any particular questions or concerns in the meantime, please let me know. Otherwise, thank you all again. You are appreciated far more than you can imagine."

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes