PleasureOnly

Jun 22, 2023
I particularly like the focus in this game on upskirts / panty flashing / peaking.
Can anybody recommend any other games that have some sort of focus like that? I don't just mean 1 peaking scene somewhere but instead a reoccurring theme.

Reactions: SusPelican

kenwaty

Jan 19, 2020
There are no route, branch or even real choice in this game. Coding my ass. Average programming engineers in my country can't even reach that close pay wages and still work 60 hour per weak.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
About the development:

"Im not sure how much work I can put in tonight, but I'm currently at the point where I’m handling bug reports from the internal alpha and adding more variables to old content to remember some significant events. There will be default values if you skip ahead to new content. But even if we don’t use those variables now, the storing of all these values this time around will make it less likely to break save games again in the future. Also allows for more robust character reactions (like characters recalling certain events). We do some of that during this update, but we definitely will have room for more going forward"

What surprises me the most is that this guy is way more active on the discord than Irphaeus, even though he isn't the main guy behind the game...

About the content of the next update:

"there will be quite a lot of motoko this update
some might even say that she's the main focus of this update"

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes