Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
This was one of the first games i played on here back when it came out remember we got pretty regular decent sized updates then irphaeus started dealying again and again saying he was working on the next update fast forward a year we finally got an update only to realise he definitely didn't work on it for 12 months since it was one of the shortest update to date with how slow development has become i seriously don't get how he wants to wrap everything up with only a handful more eps there are so many events that need to happen plus he adds new plots every update not to mention the whole karma system which i am still not 100% is going to work lol shame to see this title in this state but the biggest problem imo which seems to be a trend with quite a few devs is the lack of communication

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Blueray

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I remember reading this on some website I can't even recall - the comment said that Minami is a virgin when she gets raped in the train... Is that any truth to it? There is no indication like that when you fuck her while she's stuck on the window nor afterwards when she becomes your pet. Seems like a writing inconsistency or the comment was just wrong and she never was a virgin to begin with (which I find hard to believe someone like her can have a BF)

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
Thank goodness for that person who happened to live near him, right?

True that, I believe this is a problem that AAA dev companies have as well. Their biggest mistake is saying a release window, and then it becomes more hassle, they rush the game, everyone is unhappy, etc.
In this case it’s worse. Companies are paid by selling games, in-game currency or their plateform, so they do need to release their games. Irphaeus gets paid every month on patreon by supporters so it’s better for him if he takes his time to milk them for all their worth. For all we know, he might have completed the game long ago. It’s totally different.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes