NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
How about Helen?
No Helen either, there are barely any new sex scenes in the update. I mean we got one with a completely new character that was copy pasted from a hentai artist that came up with the Pooters idea, i am sure we were all looking forward to that one, but the already established characters that have been in the game since day 1? Yea they dont matter.

Its still hilarious to me to this day that the schools biggest slut, doesn't have a single sex scene with the MC. The dev really knows what he is doing.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
3-4 month would be a dream, this one took him almost a full year :LUL:
In case some people cant pick up on the sarcasm. There are no 3-4 month updates in this game and there never will be. The dev barely works on the game at all, it takes him over a year on average to update, the updates are super short, he constantly steals ideas from other creators, constantly lies about needing delays and just enjoys spending a shit ton of money he gets from patreon.

And in case some have forgot 3+ years ago he announced Waifu Hunters a different game he was suppose to do after this one, that was suppose to finish years ago as well, but of course all of that is just lies and fake hype, oh and the images he made for Waifu Hunters were also stolen from other creators.

Enjoy.

Feb 17, 2018
I used to play this game... If I notice that it releases updates every 3 months for at least a year, I will download it and play from the beginning. I don't remember the game's story anyway. Until then, I'd rather refrain from downloading it, than waste a lot of time playing it from the beginning to remember the story and then after one or two updates, the developer will put the game on hold again for a year or two or give up on the game. That would be frustrating...

Reactions: xerxvlavie

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
No Helen either, there are barely any new sex scenes in the update. I mean we got one with a completely new character that was copy pasted from a hentai artist that came up with the Pooters idea, i am sure we were all looking forward to that one, but the already established characters that have been in the game since day 1? Yea they dont matter.

Its still hilarious to me to this day that the schools biggest slut, doesn't have a single sex scene with the MC. The dev really knows what he is doing.
So no Asuka content neither?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ankit123456789098

hochlander

Oct 16, 2017
Holy shit, i thought this was dead but it's STILL being reworked? Changelog says 11k lines added but that doesn't make sense if it's still being reworked. Are these new lines or imported from the old version? Seems pretty small for 9 months of work.

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
I used to play this game... If I notice that it releases updates every 3 months for at least a year, I will download it and play from the beginning. I don't remember the game's story anyway. Until then, I'd rather refrain from downloading it, than waste a lot of time playing it from the beginning to remember the story and then after one or two updates, the developer will put the game on hold again for a year or two or give up on the game. That would be frustrating...
Yea it used to be one of the best games on this site.
But only a few devs dont bent to the rule of
more income = less working

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
We are a few months away from this game being 6 YEARS OLD. It has no sings of it ending either, especially since there are still several characters that have been in the game since the beginning that had 1 or no scenes yet.

The game might have looked impressive back in 2018 when it was first released and not many other games were on this site, but now it looks like a dinosaur. Especially if you compare it to similar games like Ripples or Eternum that use the same style but look like they are several generations ahead while Waifu Academy looks like it's still stuck in the PS2 era.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes