RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Patreon or how to make a living doing nothing, a developer is paid to make a game, a dev via patreon obtains money without compensation, if people were less individualistic and more clever, compared to all the systems identical to On Patreon we would only have quality games made by developers who love what they do. The saddest thing is that this type of developer exists but is neglected by those who prefer to take their customers for idiots. I am French and from my generation there was a group of comedians called the Unknowns and I remember this sentence from the Advertisers' Sketch: You should never tell people that they are stupid even if they are.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Ripples has an episodic format in its releases which Waifu Academy does not
Ripples also has an honest dev who actually works on the game, and uses Honey Select rather than PlayHome for its 3D models and renders. Both are Illusion programs, but HS works better and has better mods for lighting etc. And Jestur is a far better (and more honest) dev than Irphaeus will ever be.

IAmTheWurst

Jul 26, 2018
FFS, almost all of my saves are giving me errors on loading. Can we get some creators who are actually capable of "some" coding? I mean there are some, definitely, but most of them are not.

starkj

May 17, 2022
I had everything in my gallery unlocked but now on this version i have some things greyed out for some reason.

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
okay, now that it has been out for a bit: how much actually new content is there? i'm not considering sex scenes with reworked models "new".

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
No you are right, its much better to remain looking the same even 10+ years in the game development. It wasn't awkward for Shut up and Dance, it wasn't awkward for Summers Gone, it wasn't awkward for Ripples, etc...

But the whole reason it's awkward for Waifu Academy is because the game is taking way too long. If this was a game that began and ended in 3-4 years total, it would be fine but we are 6 years into the game and it's still barely halfway through at most.

if a dev wants to do a rework, the sensible thing to do, is to finish ur game first AND THEN do the rework, if u are a perfectionist, finish ur game and then improve it, OR be like Ocean and start a game, dont finish it, jump to another one, reach chapter 3 and start reworking it for 2 years. Devs have been pushing their patreons to get more time between updates, from 3 or 4 updates a year to 2 updates a year , and now they are pushing for 1 update a year, how they do this? they just release the update "late" and ask, did the number of patreons diminish...no? then repeat.. just sit tight a watch it happening, cause the people paying for it dont care, and since we are not paying for it we can just laugh at their stupidity, while lamenting the sorry state of our favorite games, but be sure to do it quietly, cause is fking annoying :KEK: :KEK::KEK:.

• Haha
Reactions: shark911

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What happend? do old saves work ?
I got this error,at start up. Strage thing all my saves suddently got the 10.01.2023 / 01/10/2023

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes