masseuse

Oct 27, 2022
Maybe there is different encoding or whatever?
Anyway, for me just switching to angle2 renderer through shift+g fixed the 64bit performance.
https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-slow-for-64-bit-exe-presumably.122055/
Thank you, It fixed the problem.
In this window you open with shift+g, you have to be aware of the comment, that the change take effect after you start the renpy again. So after the change you have to restart the game.
When I changed to angle2, the problem was fixed.

ibizadesert

Jan 6, 2024
Hi i have a question. Is there a way to change my karma number in the code or something? My karma isn't what i want it to be. In some options the game kinda pushes you to make certain choices so i dont always end up picking positive or negative karma only choices. I failed one of the karma checks but i dont want to.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Hi i have a question. Is there a way to change my karma number in the code or something? My karma isn't what i want it to be. In some options the game kinda pushes you to make certain choices so i dont always end up picking positive or negative karma only choices. I failed one of the karma checks but i dont want to.
You could try to edit your save File (there are editors for Ren'py save files out there). However, this could break the game. It's possible that you would need to change other values, not just the karma score.

Note that, at this moment, the karma values aren't supposed to do anything. The last update supposedly set up the karma system to actually do something going forward. My assumption from that is that anything that says you donr have enough karma to see it may result in something happening (or not) in the future, but it's just a stub today.

Finally - I don't recall any points where karma being added or removed happens without the user making a choice. If I recall correctly, then the game doesn't determine your karma choices; you do. The game may force you to pick a positive or negative karma event for you to get the immediate outcome you want; but you have the option to go the other way.

If this is happening often enough, then your natural style leans one way or another, but you don't want to "miss out" on scenes on the other road. Understandable, but the simplest way to do this is to run at least two saves. Go positive in one, negative in the other.

All this may change once the dev actually begins to use the karma system.

(I held off responding hoping someone who could give you a more detailed and specific answer would post; as no one has, I thought you deserved some kind of response).

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes