jhonsmitt

Dec 18, 2022
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label d30_beach_yuki_piertalk_com3 is defined twice, at File "game/script.rpyc", line 57398:

and File "game/script.rpyc", line 57429:
Try installing the mod on a new, clean game version. Saves should work with both the previous game version and the previous mod version.

jhonsmitt

Dec 18, 2022
He's talking about mod not just the gallery unlocker.
Go ahead and try it with your fresh download and correct install and see if it works.
Be kind and report your findings would ya :).
I just reinstalled the game and installed the mod and the game works great and my saves were not damaged.

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
So... You don't count Minami's unavoidable train scene (you can avoid after letting dudes touch her, remove most of her clothes and lick her down there, I wouldn't call that avoiding at all) scene as a NTR? That's probably most obvious one. Aside from that we have a lot of light unavoidable NTR or NTR-like (since not every people defination is not same for NTR) scenes. Tomoe's train scene, Tomoe's scene with boys, Kayane's TJ-BJ scene, Asuka's FJ scene, Sheila's job at Honeybee & things she is doing there or her contest content with Otaku, Takamura's photoshoot, nearly every girl seen naked by a bunch of men, Otaku having nearly every love interest of the MC's panty shots or even naked pictures and videos, etc. All of these are counted as a NTR or very close to NTR by a lot of people, so let me say this game have a lot of content vanilla players wouldn't like it at all, considering the game named ''Waifu Academy'' and MC saying they are going to be his waifus and academy is going to be his waifu academy it's almost feels like clickbait name.
Given how far the event takes place and how close they are to mc at time and most not really fucking I never really consider it as ntr But I get you (y)

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Pine_Mega

Sep 28, 2021
Simple Scene Replay Unlocker
ver. 0.11.0

Extract contents into the root folder. This unlocks all scene replays without changing any internal variables. Simply delete the file(s) to uninstall.

Support the if you're feeling generous. Enjoy!
wym by root folder? (im clueless)

Atricock

Apr 16, 2023
Does anyone remember early on with the succubus killing the main character with a tit job from giving into his desire with considering the consequences after capturing the succubus? It was like verson 0.43 or .45 fate irnia

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Depending on your stats, you can prevent it in the train not sure if you can simply not see it deleted the game after it, I'm not into it
Doesn't matter which stats you have, you can't avoid anything I told in my comment, include train scene, whatever you choice or whatever stats you have, you are still forced to see her getting stripped by those guys, and getting licked down there, you can avoid the parts after that, but that's alone screams ''unavoidable'' if you wanna make something unavoidable you should make fully avoidable, making it avoidable after couple dudes already stripped LI naked and even licked down there makes no sense at all.

Reactions: Gojii

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
anyone getting an error when trying to load a 0.10v save? if i ignore it i get sent to the pause menu and if i rollback the game closes

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Haven't played this game for a really long time. Does the karma do a whole lot in the beginning of the game? Just beat Brooke a second time playing the game in the store. If the karma is too much negative does the MC not get to have sex with her? I've tried searching on this forum but didn't really find anything. I've read conflicting things about the Karma system. Or is there a console command to change the Karma to positive or negative?

Or does it even do anything in the game or been implemented? One would think if it doesn't really do much it should just be removed. It would definitely remove a lot of confusion. Although during the Minami scene on the subway if I clicked the top choice the MC got knocked out. Glad I saved right before choosing. I did read the tags, although I don't really pay attention to them since it seems a lot of times, they aren't very accurate.

Last edited:
Reactions: imzahai

nizkus

Jan 23, 2018
Has image quality always been so bad in this game or did the new update worsen it somehow? I don't remember it being so aggressively compressed before, or is it just long time between updates that made me forget.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
As far as I can tell, nearly every "choice" in the game is a false one
It definitely seems like it. Even using the console command go change Karma, nothing changes with that scene. Usually, I stay away from games that have multiple endings or a lot of game overs. I'm trying to get through the game, but when there are scenes that are forced on the player they may not like, I usually just delete it for good.

• Sad
Reactions: Gojii

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
Haven't played this game for a really long time. Does the karma do a whole lot in the beginning of the game? Just beat Brooke a second time playing the game in the store. If the karma is too much negative does the MC not get to have sex with her? I've tried searching on this forum but didn't really find anything. I've read conflicting things about the Karma system. Or is there a console command to change the Karma to positive or negative?

Or does it even do anything in the game or been implemented? One would think if it doesn't really do much it should just be removed. It would definitely remove a lot of confusion. Although during the Minami scene on the subway if I clicked the top choice the MC got knocked out. Glad I saved right before choosing. I did read the tags, although I don't really pay attention to them since it seems a lot of times, they aren't very accurate.
"Karma" only ever starts doing something AFTER Yoko scene at her apartment (AFTER, not before or during, only after). And for the few times it has any effect, it's mostly just different dialogue.

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes