Mar 3, 2019
It definitely seems like it. Even using the console command go change Karma, nothing changes with that scene. Usually, I stay away from games that have multiple endings or a lot of game overs. I'm trying to get through the game, but when there are scenes that are forced on the player they may not like, I usually just delete it for good.
After using the mod that display the correct answer(s) there seems to be a few choices that are locked by specific Karma requirements.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Not sure how other people on this forum think, but I wish Otaku would walk off a cliff. His character makes my skin crawl, and he needs to be written out of the game. So glad that Sheila kicked him in the nuts at the restaurant.

I've also been reading a lot of comments on here that updates take quite a while with very little content. I was honestly surprised that this game was still being made since I hadn't seen any activity for a while on here. I thought I would see the abandoned tag. I also hadn't played the game for a couple of years too, so I'm not sure what the total playing time is.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Hopefully one day in the far future (probably 3 years) when the game gets a lot more content there will hopefully be pregnancy. Since I don't follow this game very closely, I don't really know how much time the dev takes between updates. Reading some previous comments, it seems there is quite a bit of time in between.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I thought there had to be a cuck involved for it to be called either Netori or Netorare who is the third person?
I don't know if you could call Catherine's husband getting cucked since they haven't had sex for so long. That would make it Netori? I don't really follow the meaning's very closely, although I know there is a website that describes it in great detail. All I know is that I avoid games with certain 3 letters like the plague. I'm sure there are quite a few people on here that only want to play those types of games. As long as there is incest and harem tags, I'm all for it. A pregnant tag is also nice to see in a game.

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Not sure how other people on this forum think, but I wish Otaku would walk off a cliff. His character makes my skin crawl, and he needs to be written out of the game. So glad that Sheila kicked him in the nuts at the restaurant.

I've also been reading a lot of comments on here that updates take quite a while with very little content. I was honestly surprised that this game was still being made since I hadn't seen any activity for a while on here. I thought I would see the abandoned tag. I also hadn't played the game for a couple of years too, so I'm not sure what the total playing time is.
Pretty much every AVN has a character written for the laughs but yeah I do wish for him to get killed by someone in the future. He gotta go he just ruins everything

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
This game is leaving my hard drive for a few more years. Kind of disappointing that at least half of the girls in the game don't even have any type of sex scene. Maybe it's less than that, but it doesn't seem like it. I've been waiting to have "fun" with the Mom since the first time I played this game over 3 years ago. Let alone having more fun with Elizabeth in the subway. The scenes are pretty vanilla.

I also don't understand the map. With very few places to go after which some of them can't even be visited more than once, it just seems a waste of time. Maybe in the future they will be able to be visited more often with a lot of events.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes