Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
What's the point of blocking Mari's path right now? Even if there is no content it would be fine just to allow to initiate that.

Also I hope MC follows Catherine's suggestion and breed a couple of housewives.

Last edited:

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
So, having finished the update, this how it looked to me:
  1. Motoko's house scene: The drama part felt a bit boring to me. It's supposed to develop Kenichi as a character and ¿make us grow some sympathy for him? But it isn't only too late for that, the dialogue and the jokes aren't quite as funny as they used to. And worse of all, what started with Maki suddenly speaking like she was an illiterate from a rural area has spread and now EVERYONE is starting to talk in all sorts of vulgar and uneducated ways.
  2. The sex scene with Jira is okay. It isn't outstanding but it isn't bad either.
  3. Shirohime's scene: Expands on Kenichi (I don't think anyone really cares about that) and technically advances the story a little bit at the part that's had the less focus and relevance until now and that's furthest from the MC. Boring stuff if you ask me.
  4. Nightmare scene: Complete garbage from start to finish. Large amount of dialogue that serves no purpose at all and it's not that it isn't funny or interesting any more, no. This part is so nonsensical that a text straight out from random bullshit generator is easier to understand and more relatable. Then comes the worst sex scene of the game by far. First by spoiling the fun of having sex with Motoko by doing it through a nightmare. Second because out of the three featured girls, we just come from having lewd scenes with two of them two scenes ago and the third one is a semi-new character that contributes nothing to the scene. Third, the sex is ultra rushed. Last and most important the 3 girls have orgasms, one of them multiple orgasms even, just like the MC: none of them make it to the screen. In fact, despite there being animations for the sex, the orgasms occur in black screens.
Short update. Very short if you remove the bullshit from the dialogue. Decaying style. Unfinished delivery.

By the way, wasn't the dev supposed to properly finish the Honey Bee scene at some point? It's going to be just like every other thing that didn't make it in their own update and got pushed to "later", right?

TERES

Jun 1, 2019
  1. Motoko's house scene: The drama part felt a bit boring to me. It's supposed to develop Kenichi as a character and ¿make us grow some sympathy for him? But it isn't only too late for that, the dialogue and the jokes aren't quite as funny as they used to. And worse of all, what started with Maki suddenly speaking like she was an illiterate from a rural area has spread and now EVERYONE is starting to talk in all sorts of vulgar and uneducated ways.
  2. The sex scene with Jira is okay. It isn't outstanding but it isn't bad either.
  3. Shirohime's scene: Expands on Kenichi (I don't think anyone really cares about that) and technically advances the story a little bit at the part that's had the less focus and relevance until now and that's furthest from the MC. Boring stuff if you ask me.
  4. Nightmare scene: Complete garbage from start to finish. Large amount of dialogue that serves no purpose at all and it's not that it isn't funny or interesting any more, no. This part is so nonsensical that a text straight out from random bullshit generator is easier to understand and more relatable. Then comes the worst sex scene of the game by far. First by spoiling the fun of having sex with Motoko by doing it through a nightmare. Second because out of the three featured girls, we just come from having lewd scenes with two of them two scenes ago and the third one is a semi-new character that contributes nothing to the scene. Third, the sex is ultra rushed. Last and most important the 3 girls have orgasms, one of them multiple orgasms even, just like the MC: none of them make it to the screen. In fact, despite there being animations for the sex, the orgasms occur in black screens.
Short update. Very short if you remove the bullshit from the dialogue. Decaying style. Unfinished delivery.

By the way, wasn't the dev supposed to properly finish the Honey Bee scene at some point? It's going to be just like every other thing that didn't make it in their own update and got pushed to "later", right?
I think the third character in the nightmare is Kayane with non-pink hair, non-tanned and non-tattooed

Reactions: Vodka10K

IfuckKayane

Jul 31, 2022
  4. Nightmare scene: Complete garbage from start to finish. Large amount of dialogue that serves no purpose at all and it's not that it isn't funny or interesting any more, no. This part is so nonsensical that a text straight out from random bullshit generator is easier to understand and more relatable. Then comes the worst sex scene of the game by far. First by spoiling the fun of having sex with Motoko by doing it through a nightmare. Second because out of the three featured girls, we just come from having lewd scenes with two of them two scenes ago and the third one is a semi-new character that contributes nothing to the scene. Third, the sex is ultra rushed. Last and most important the 3 girls have orgasms, one of them multiple orgasms even, just like the MC: none of them make it to the screen. In fa
  5. So, having finished the update, this how it looked to me:
    [*]Short update. Very short if you remove the bullshit from the dialogue. Decaying style. Unfinished delivery.

6. ct, despite there being animations for the sex, the orgasms occur in black screens.

You are right. Why does Maki suddenly speaks as horrible as if she grew up in a black american metropol ghetto? Doesn't makes any sense at all.
Although the nighmare sex with Motoko, Maki and the girl out of the demon's body was sexy but swift and not very imaginative, I must admit that I adore seeing cum dripping (or more like flowing) out of the girl's pussies. Looks just gorgeous. And this hybrid of Shirohime and Kayane is probably the most beautiful girl -- just see this face and the perfect boobies ! -- I've ever seen here. Well I think I would love to see much more of her, but I admit I don't know how to introduce a nighmare vision of a perfect girl in the real life of the MC.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Yes, there is.
Ah yeah. Found it thanks. Was thrown off as a lot of times people link to the next update. Main post should be updated as it only links to the 0.9.0 one (which links to 0.10.0 one, but that one doesn't link to 0.11.0 WT mod).

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
"The Storyboard for the 0.12 Update is about ~35% progress >>>>>
Content for Academy slice of life with students,
The Asuka awaited "Booty Call" , a Helen RDV and finaly some "action" for Kaori our sleeping beauty."

Good thing Helen is in that sentence because the Asuka bootuycall would have triggered me, i know she is popular but man, I'm tired of Sheila and Asuka, let the milfs shine.

"We want to release the update in the same aprox delay of the previous one.
Keep in mind, we still have all the 3D renders to make, a few only been made yet. then the whole script, dialogue who also takes a lot of times"

"But you won' be disapointed, her fate is about to be sealed (or not it will be the player choice). The 0.12 update should has Tomoe content. "

Now, we are speaking.

"The game will have another beach event where you can bring the Waifu of your choice".

May 14, 2022
The Asuka awaited "Booty Call" , a Helen RDV and finaly some "action" for Kaori our sleeping beauty."

Good thing Helen is in that sentence because the Asuka bootuycall would have triggered me, i know she is popular but man, I'm tired of Sheila and Asuka, let the milfs shine.

Keep in mind, we still have all the 3D renders to make, a few only been made yet. then the whole script, dialogue who also takes a lot of times"

"But you won' be disapointed, her fate is about to be sealed (or not it will be the player choice). The 0.12 update should has Tomoe content. "

Now, we are speaking.

"The game will have another beach event where you can bring the Waifu of your choice".
images_258.jpg

Nightm763

Nov 30, 2020
anyone knows how to fix the errors in the scene gallery? like when you play the replay of the titfck with kaori sleeping it crashes and an error will show up

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021

Now, we are speaking.

Hold up Sheila and Asuka are the popular ones ?

Jeemjemm

Jul 23, 2021

Now, we are speaking.

Hope he's finally aiming for milf lovers market , more of milf content please

Reactions: Jeycii_
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes