bearsed_lich

Jan 15, 2023
I previously played this game a while ago, but decided I wanted to start new. However, the game seemed to have skipped pretty close to my last save. Is there a way around that?

YorkshireBlue

Jul 23, 2017
Hey - anyone come across this error before? can't load any old saves, no matter how far back I go...

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'Location' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x0000000003d000d0>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Downloads\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Downloads\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Downloads\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Downloads\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Downloads\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4543, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Downloads\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1179, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Downloads\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1179, in event
  File "C:\Downloads\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 770, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Downloads\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1403, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Downloads\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 281, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Downloads\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1403, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Downloads\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 281, in event
  File "C:\Downloads\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1142, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Downloads\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1075, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Downloads\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 379, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Downloads\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 815, in load
    roots, log = loads(log_data)
  File "C:\Downloads\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 100, in loads
    return load(io.BytesIO(s))
  File "C:\Downloads\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 97, in load
    return up.load()
  File "C:\Downloads\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\WaifuAcademy-0.11.0-pc\renpy\compat\pickle.py", line 93, in find_class
    return super().find_class(module, name)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute 'Location' on <renpy.python.StoreModule object at 0x0000000003d000d0>

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Waifu Academy 0.11.0
Thu Feb 22 13:26:16 2024

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Can you Bimbofy a character?. Also How does the Corruption system work exactly in-game?. Do the females personalities change or start to wear more lewd outfits?. That type of thing. The Character models look cool and so do the animations. A Lot of hard work has been put into this project. Love corruption in these types of games,but they're mechanics are not all the same. Some are heavy-Corruption and some are subtle and balanced about the corruption. Turning a nerd into a complete unashamed harlot. Or Romancing every girl having them fall in love with the MC.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Can you Bimbofy a character?. Also How does the Corruption system work exactly in-game?. Do the females personalities change or start to wear more lewd outfits?. That type of thing. The Character models look cool and so do the animations. A Lot of hard work has been put into this project. Love corruption in these types of games,but they're mechanics are not all the same. Some are heavy-Corruption and some are subtle and balanced about the corruption. Turning a nerd into a complete unashamed harlot. Or Romancing every girl having them fall in love with the MC.
It's been a while since I played (like 18 months or so). Theoretically, the Karma system was actually implemented as of 0.10.0, and was to see actual use in 0.11.0. To date, this has been functionally a kinetic novel; you might see minor deviations based on your choices, but nothing that would impact the overall trajectory of the story. There has been some degree of corruption, but someone else will have to point out if there are any choices you make that significantly alter the overall story, rather than determining whether you get version A1 or A2 of a particular scene.

And no, no major bimbofication (certainly in the sense of physical changes - some of the corruption may make some characters more willing to be slutty).

Reactions: JaszMan

1BakaHentai

Nov 3, 2021
Seems like Minami subway scene in gallery still not fixed from previous update. It shows another scene when started. Also Tomoe last scene got locked for some reason.

Reactions: vmaks

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
if you start over it is a new scene but you have to be evil and i was max out for the evil and it still failed.
I started over with the most recent update and never found a new scene in the old content with Catherine.

I checked the game's script and the part you're talking about is currently written to just say the karma check failed, even though it doesn't even check what your karma level is. There isn't a different scene there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 12, 2020
I started over with the most recent update and never found a new scene in the old content with Catherine.

I checked the game's script and the part you're talking about is currently written to just say the karma check failed, even though it doesn't even check what your karma level is. There isn't a different scene there.
ty for that

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes