Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
As astounding as it sounds until recently they are the popular ones until Maki & the MILFs have replaced them recently.
Well, Maki totally deserves it. In a way, she's even more cute and lovely than the OH SO GREAT MOTOKO.
At first, my top ones were Motoko and gingers-redhead trio (Inori, Catherine, Haruka), but when Irphaeus introduced us to Maki storyline, she won me over.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I'm sure I'm far from the worst one to complain about this, but

It's been at least 5 years. I haven't played the game in at least three.

And the dude STILL hasn't implemented the evil route? I've hit like the third or fourth "route not available yet" dialogue and it's seriously starting to piss me off. Don't fucking include the option if it's not implemented. And it's been 5 fucking years dawg, stop adding more shit to the game and start going back and correcting it.

Seriously, I'm starting to remember why I stopped playing the game.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I'm sure I'm far from the worst one to complain about this, but

It's been at least 5 years. I haven't played the game in at least three.

And the dude STILL hasn't implemented the evil route? I've hit like the third or fourth "route not available yet" dialogue and it's seriously starting to piss me off. Don't fucking include the option if it's not implemented. And it's been 5 fucking years dawg, stop adding more shit to the game and start going back and correcting it.

Seriously, I'm starting to remember why I stopped playing the game.
This is definitely one of those games that the dev shouldn't take this seriously. They need to start wrapping stuff up, if I'm being honest.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
This is definitely one of those games that the dev shouldn't take this seriously. They need to start wrapping stuff up, if I'm being honest.
One more thing while I'm here: dude's got a tendency to keep pushing and pushing the story to the point that the MC, who had previously shown signs of not giving a fuck about certain things, hasn't pushed back enough to certain people. MC's supposed to be a bad-ass, but he plays bitch to people like Yoko all the time. I get that you don't want the dude to be unstoppable, but come the fuck on, the next time Yoko tries to pull a gotcha the only thing I wanna do is just slap her and tell her to get fucking real for once.

nnt1996

Jul 17, 2021
hey i cant move pass the stop warning screen at the start, it automatically press back whenever i click continue

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
I got a Renpy error when I tried to load my last save from version 0.10 (text only with a black background AFTER the beach event).

Then I tried with the one before the last save (DURING the beach event), and it worked fine.

I believe that some of the screens from the 0.10 version were removed in version 0.11.

Hope that helps :)
how far back? because i dont know if i have a save file that would let me

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Waifu Academy v0.11.0 with jhonsmitt's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
so, i havent played since 0.8 with lains mod, anyone have a save at teh end of 0.8 good guy route theyed be willing to share

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes