linkkkkk_

Jan 20, 2019
when its said that he reworked some1 outfits/body/face does this mean just for the new renders or the entire game???

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Dev's patreon is under review... Been seeing that a lot lately.
Well, with that dude it was only a matter of time. The rape scene where non-adult MC was forced to have sex with that hooker neighbor isn't a thing Patreon approves. And don't forget the sounds and music where this guy don't have licenses. Ah, and also the incest with MC's blood-related mother. Did I mention the scene with the little boys? Yeah... good luck with it, Milkaeus.

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
Well, with that dude it was only a matter of time. The rape scene where non-adult MC was forced to have sex with that hooker neighbor isn't a thing Patreon approves. And don't forget the sounds and music where this guy don't have licenses. Ah, and also the incest with MC's blood-related mother. Did I mention the scene with the little boys? Yeah... good luck with it, Milkaeus.
Yikes.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
There is basically no sex in the scene with the boys. Kids are always curious. It's quite natural.
So what? Patreon don't care about your point of view if this is inapporiate or not. It's an US based company who only cares about the laws of the USA, and the demands of VISA and Mastercard. You can discuss this topic and the hypocricy in some cases as much as you want, but you won't change anything because Patreon is in charge and Milkaeus is a small fish for them. But after all, there was more in this kinetic novel as just this one scene. The violating of copyrights isn't a joke for Patreon.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Dev's patreon is under review... Been seeing that a lot lately.
There are people reporting games to Patreon because they hate this or that about them. This doesn't have ntr or anything that controversial so it must be the milking.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
This game is great but English is poor.
If at least it was also in Spanish, it would help to understand the game, I only speak Portuguese but I understand Spanish well.
:cry::cry::cry:

This has as close to perfect english spelling and grammar as I've ever seen in a VN, not sure what you're talking about.

Hopefully this scam finally gets shut down for good
What exactly makes this a scam? Has the dev ever made clearly false claims about what the game is which resulted in you losing money?

Has Irphaeus shown that their estimates of how long it would take to finish an update are a bit unreliable/inaccurate?
Yeah but that ain't fraud, it's just bad PR, an annoyance, sure. but a scam? No, dial it back a bit there skip, it's not a scam, it's an inconvenience.

A ren'py VN shouldn't be so important to your life that the dev missing his self-imposed deadline is a scam so terrible they should be shut down over it. This gets roughly one (relatively) large update a year, just because it may have taken longer than expected to finally get that update released but so far Irphaeus has never completely failed to put out a promised update. None of this is worth the level of contempt people seem to have for Irphaeus.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes