PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
This game is leaving my hard drive for a few more years. Kind of disappointing that at least half of the girls in the game don't even have any type of sex scene. Maybe it's less than that, but it doesn't seem like it. I've been waiting to have "fun" with the Mom since the first time I played this game over 3 years ago. Let alone having more fun with Elizabeth in the subway. The scenes are pretty vanilla.

I also don't understand the map. With very few places to go after which some of them can't even be visited more than once, it just seems a waste of time. Maybe in the future they will be able to be visited more often with a lot of events.

Last edited:

Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
Is it possible to win against Jira and get the intel instead of going for a draw when you fuck her the "fight" after the beach event? The main character says they feel like they could have won but they were missing something key when you draw so I'm wondering if there is a choice check I"m missing or if that's the only way that scene plays out.
Also, the scene replay is not updated with all the scenes.
Idk if there are others but the Jira second scene doesn't appear on the scene replay for me.
Edit: I'm a dumbass you just have to go for the vengeful route to win

Last edited:
May 14, 2022
Is it possible to win against Jira and get the intel instead of going for a draw when you fuck her the "fight" after the beach event? The main character says they feel like they could have won but they were missing something key when you draw so I'm wondering if there is a choice check I"m missing or if that's the only way that scene plays out.
Also, the scene replay is not updated with all the scenes.
Idk if there are others but the Jira second scene doesn't appear on the scene replay for me.
Edit: I'm a dumbass you just have to go for the vengeful route to win
What choice?

Math87

Feb 10, 2020
Gotta give it to him the last update was built quickly and big enough

If he continue this way , i might give him some spare change

Reactions: Kalrotix

richard.freeman

Apr 2, 2022
anyone getting an error when trying to load a 0.10v save? if i ignore it i get sent to the pause menu and if i rollback the game closes
I got a Renpy error when I tried to load my last save from version 0.10 (text only with a black background AFTER the beach event).

Then I tried with the one before the last save (DURING the beach event), and it worked fine.

I believe that some of the screens from the 0.10 version were removed in version 0.11.

Hope that helps :)

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes