M-2315

May 19, 2018
2. Rikuna - Our favorite goth girl. The art scene really clinched it for me. Of course her mentioning Cthulhu helped in that regard. I also really like goth chicks. Perhaps some late night occult sessions are in order.

It's really gratifying to see someone else who appreciates Rikuna, I'm a sucker for goth girls and eye patches. So for me, she's the best of both worlds, the art scene helped crystallize my appreciation for her.

I really hope Irphaeus does more with her :)

Reactions: quinfax

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
There is no bestiality or gore in the game, and will never be.(the OP tag is wrong)

If you read my Patreon homepage, you'll know the game will give choice at some point.

"The beginning of the game is pretty story driven. It was necessary to create a believable background for the characters, and for you, the player, to feel immersed. However, after few in-game days, you will have more freedom to make choices that guide the story along."
The game have bestiality some time. I know because I played old versions, nothing will happen if you say, yes there were bestiality but i have to took it away because patreon bothered me with that...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Waifu Academy v0.5.8a.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the image gallery is now working and shows seen and therefore unlocked images of your playthroughs.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

galarax

Jul 19, 2017
Good God, I've been playing it for 2 days and not reached the end. Now if only there were a dark mind patch XD definitely in my top 2 now with ecchi sensei

shaun121

Dec 20, 2018
I agree, sex games with a more mature subject matter can be very hot if done well.

Get tired of the endless vanilla Harem games. It wouldn't hurt to have something with a mature plot where actions have serious consequences.

Imagine a sexually explicit themed Danganropa or LA Noire? Euphoria and some other Clock Up games are excellent examples. I love that Japanese developers aren't afraid to go there. I wish more western developers wouldn't be afraid to go there as well as the Japanese games can have some annoying anime tropes in them.
plz update this game it will be 1 year since lat update so plz update

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
Alright, this game is brilliant, but my only question is how frequent are the updates? I am considering supporting this guy because this is some really great game if he is working on it regularly

like if you could give me the time since the last update, the one before and even one earlier --if possible-- it'd give me a good image

side note I cant believe I havent found this game before, I've always been bias to honeyselect type games because most of them is so so poor but this one changed my mind

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
Also, I am not sure if Karma system will be that good, there are just too many heroines and choices in the game, I mean it will take long days and there is no scene gallery only cg gallery

scene gallery is a must for such a huge game

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Alright, this game is brilliant, but my only question is how frequent are the updates? I am considering supporting this guy because this is some really great game if he is working on it regularly

like if you could give me the time since the last update, the one before and even one earlier --if possible-- it'd give me a good image

side note I cant believe I havent found this game before, I've always been bias to honeyselect type games because most of them is so so poor but this one changed my mind
Only remember that v0.5.0 was released around near-end October, pretty much being the very reason I'm creating an account here when I got stuck in the game :LOL:

About Honey Select based game majority's mindset, while it kind of sad but I guess I can't deny the fact and blame ppl for thinking that way since from around 40 HS based adult games which I've had played so far, there's only around 15 which I considered good based from the artwork and story quality, Waifu Academy is definitely among the top HS based list

I guess I'm just a bit stubborn since I've been liking an anime and manga for over 20 yrs which make me got a habit for always trying any HS which I could found :LOL:

Reactions: The Humble Dude

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
This update was kind of cockblock in a way. especially the art room, gamer girl and train scene. when I read these scene I thought " about time" and then all of theses was just almost fucking.

I have 1 question. will MC ever get to tap that teacher 's ass. well, Motoko too but I knew she is end game. so yeah, the teacher when ?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes