KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
So ... since i'm somewhat confused about the game's updates, public versions and accessibility on this forum:
what i can read on his patreon is a 2 week delay for public versions, but the links on the first page have been up for a while now, with it now being actually 2 weeks after release (i'm taking the 11th, which the first page has as last updated as the earliest release).
This seems somewhat contradictory to me, so now i'm asking myself the following:

- Did Irphaeus already release a earlier public version, or did some patron share "his" link with the rest of the forum here ?
- In a similar vein: why are there no public announcements on patreon regarding public versions ? Are they delayed until the new update is actually made public ?

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Can anyone remind me how far we can get with tomoe (mother) in newest update? Last scene I remember was the dildo in her room.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Aw, that sucks. I enjoyed NTR'ing the stepdad. Along with my preference for milfs, or as the MC called her, mif.
Ahahah, understandable :LOL:
But as a linear type there too much girls to be focused at in this game, so let just wait for irphaeus to bring another good stuff in the future updates :D

Not to mention that it just 1 month (WA's universe) since the game started

Marco_87

Dec 16, 2017
One of the best h-games I have ever seen. Could someone tell me, if the carma system has any real impact on the story so far? It seems I die at any point where I could take another rout. And do I have to play multiple games to see every girl?

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
One of the best h-games I have ever seen. Could someone tell me, if the carma system has any real impact on the story so far? It seems I die at any point where I could take another rout. And do I have to play multiple games to see every girl?
WIP I guess, and since there's a lot of question regarding karma, just a reminder :
You win or loose Karma depending of your choice (some matter more than others...) :

Having a lot of Karma (green choice) will open to you the Lover route and ending.
Having mixed Karma (green/red choice) will open to you the Opportunist route and ending.
Having a low Karma (red choice) will open to you the Vengeful route and ending.

It's not about win, or good and bad ending, but the path and ending you'll deserve after your choices along the game.
I didn't remember for missing some girl due choosing particular choice btw, but yeah, it would be best to try every choices for better understanding and also best experience of the game

Just make sure to do some save data before picking any of them since there's always a chance that rollback won't be able to save u from the game over (pretty much happened several times on mine during my first playthrough :LOL:)

Kunt

May 6, 2018
WIP I guess, and since there's a lot of question regarding karma, just a reminder :

I didn't remember for missing some girl due choosing particular choice btw, but yeah, it would be best to try every choices for better understanding and also best experience of the game

Just make sure to do some save data before picking any of them since there's always a chance that rollback won't be able to save u from the game over (pretty much happened several times on mine during my first playthrough :LOL:)
So the game is already finished completely and now he is gonna focus on Waifu Hunter?

DracoGuard

Dec 24, 2018
I just started playing games here, and this is the 1st game I started playing. I absolutely love the overall quality of it, and look forward to a lot more playing time.

zoomje07

Nov 29, 2018
Unfortunately,the newest version have improved into a graphical gameplay and that cause on my device bit luggy specially the animated scene i only had 720p resulotion so that is why I decided to do sometimes tweaky on this! Then I manage to put up some tweak to be smooth gameplay and decrease the file size,I need to compress from 1080p into 720p animated scene and success. Yuhu!!

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes