passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Hones pretty much has summarize it back then (btw where's this dude? Haven't seen him for a while)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unless Irphaeus gonna changing his mind (referring to his old post) and adding some of it in the future :D

Reactions: The Humble Dude

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Thanks for taking your time replying & answering my 3 questions immediately
Since you said that the story & artwork are interesting, I'm definitely trying this game :p
Np, mate
As long u didn't has any resistance toward Honey Select artwork, this game would most likely ended up in ur top list :LOL:

Astralshine

Oct 22, 2018
This game is amazing, I love it so much. Filled with memes, pretty good story and amazing animations. I can't imagine all the hard effort, work and long hours put into this game. I don't even think I'm halfway through. There is a vast amount of content and dozens of funny moments. Truly a masterpiece.

Reactions: M-2315 and Irphaeus

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
You don't say? I usually use 'Jenus Kudo' name for all of my male MC.... doesn't matter what kind of game I am playing...:cool:
Well,it depend which game i play,if it based on japanese,i name it Kudo,if it based on western i name it John Raven:cool:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
that would be expected coming from a game with HQ contents
unless u didn't mind for receiving a faster update by sacrificing it's contents, in term of amount and quality :D
I don't mind waiting a month that is the standard for most games on this sight two months is stretching it but again i do not mind to much my only problem is finding games to play while waiting few are as good as this and the ones that are i am playing

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I don't mind waiting a month that is the standard for most games on this sight two months is stretching it but again i do not mind to much my only problem is finding games to play while waiting few are as good as this and the ones that are i am playing
Ahaha, yeah, I understand, mate :D
Just in case u're still looking for a game similar to this one and since I don't feel it's right to talk about another game here, just search for it by looking into another's thread whom looking for game recommendation
I've been suggesting my fave honey select games over and over on the Game Suggestion SF, so u might could find it there :D

Oct 6, 2017
I want to know how the choice made on whether to talk to Kayane or just leave like a coward in the Park on the seesaw affects the game. If it affects, can someone tell me how?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I want to know how the choice made on whether to talk to Kayane or just leave like a coward in the Park on the seesaw affects the game. If it affects, can someone tell me how?
it didnt unlock image in gallery..you can just save and play the scene about kayane..then load again the save to do the opposite..

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Apart from missing the gyaru's rodeo scene? Hmm, missing the flag for triggering the park surveillance task which haven't been implemented yet, I guess?

Just make a save before the choice and try it again by urself later, but why u've to skip Kayane's sexy scene? :unsure:

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I have plenty saves on particular points before some sexy scenes played, why? For research purpose obviously (iykwim) :ROFLMAO:

Android only btw :D

Reactions: aolli
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes