passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Quality research requires multiple reviews;)
I know, right? :LOL:

oh, right, just in case didn't know about it yet :
after a bunch of tries, on the rare occurence sometime the save would be incompatible but most of saves I got from ren'py pc's users are work fine on my android device, but in contrary, it seems the saves created by android won't be compatible for pc use (at least said by several ppls whom tried to use my saves)
that's what I meant by android only above :D

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Happy new Year guys!

Here the last current update of Waifu Academy 0.5.8a for Androïd... Seems the OT isn't updated :)
APK :
Thanks for the apk and thanks a ton for being awesome last year! Really looking forward for witnessing ur achievements this year too :D
Wish u and family a happy New Year! Hope everything goes well with the game development and ur RL.

Keep up the awesome work :D

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Fuck man, I laughed at this game more than I fapped. I lost my shit at the Hasselhoff playing during the Elizabeth pool scene. Genius man, genius. Not only does the game look good, but it's well written too. Unlike most games, the "memespeak" isn't distracting and cringy, it actually adds some nice nods and modernization.

The only downside for me was the lack of an ending to the rape scene in the train. I was really looking forward to getting a bad end for Minami, but no matter what you do, it leads to a game over. Oh well, I begrudgingly earned my first good karma points there.

Toplad28

Dec 30, 2018

View attachment 69194

Overview:
In Waifu Academy, you play as young man (with a name of your choice, of course), who wishes to seek revenge after many years of harrowing ordeals... The game features more than 30 characters, each of which is unique and has a (hopefully) believable background. Most of the game scenes take place at a fictional private high school called, 'Sazaki Academy.'
Updated: 2018-12-11
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5.8a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac: -
Android (0.4.4b): - - - -

Others: -
This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 69243 View attachment 115517 View attachment 115518 View attachment 115519 View attachment 115520 View attachment 115521 View attachment 115522 View attachment 115523 View attachment 115524 View attachment 115525 View attachment 115526
One of the best ive played upto yet..keep up the good work.hoping the gsme continues as great.trying too find similar games too this

Reactions: passerbyR34

xvidrax

Jan 11, 2018
This is one of the best games i have ever played in terms of sexual content and also plot,i love the use of memes,jokes,puns and references,if u are at least 30 % interested in the plot u will be able to find yourself laughing a lot,even more than fapping i am sure :) Great Work Keep it up

Aug 11, 2018
Hopefully the dev will add some sort of option (later on in the development) for the player to choose a scene with any of the girls you've previously had explicit scenes with. Cuz I REALLY need that Goth/Gamer Girl (Name?!) in her uniform, long time since I've gotten that excited by a couple of pixels, HOLY!

Almost surpasses Freeloading Family, *almost*. Add that previously said scene and it might just surpass FF.
Other than that, great game, top three fav's.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Really? I thought the Goth girl was the weakest of the lot.

Not that I'm against goth girls or anything.

Aug 11, 2018
Really? I thought the Goth girl was the weakest of the lot.
Yes, really, when she got her outfit on I looked like Robin Williams' Genie from Aladdin! Jaw dropped to the floor! Tight dress, showing off some curves, cute face, hair down and I'm in heaven.

To clarify, her normal clothes I ain't that hot on, but when she got her work outfit on... that's the one that get's me.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Is this game on a monthly update schedule or whenever the dev can
whenever the devs think it's good enough to be released, i guess?
while I admit I'd love to have a constant schedule update for my fave games, I still think it would be best to not pressure the production with the deadline if it could degrading it's quality

and ofc due to their merit, the patrons deserve a first dibs

ps : just check his patreon page regularly for the latest development news or better yet, be his patron and join it's discord community

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
whenever the devs think it's good enough to be released, i guess?
while I admit I'd love to have a constant schedule update for my fave games, I still think it would be best to not pressure the production with the deadline if it could degrading it's quality

and ofc due to their merit, the patrons deserve a first dibs

ps : just check his patreon page regularly for the latest development news or better yet, be his patron and join it's discord community
True enough still if it is monthly the update should be out next week if not oh well i have plenty of games to tide me over i hope

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
True enough still if it is monthly the update should be out next week if not oh well i have plenty of games to tide me over i hope
ahah, we'll probably get some news around next week then

still, the more I being conscious about it, the more it felt like eternity
better to divert the attention for the time being then :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes