UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I assume they want a save file from the end of old content, so that they can then actually play the new stuff.

Jan 6, 2019
my friends also ask that question, cause after we finish the game we can't wait to play the next update,the truth is guys i still attend school and i am still a high school,and we have a game club and one of our Top 3 ranking in adult game include waifu academy,so basically almost all of the students play and enjoy this game,oh by the way i live in the philippines

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
hmm is it me or its impossible to check Karma or anything
I dont even see the lower bar (UI) that usually is seen in game that use this VN engine
All I can see is choices and the text (what characters say and who)
Karma isn't fully implemented yet anyway, and is it the lower ui like back/skip/auto/menu? i could see mine just fine tho :unsure:
Guys,do You think that in the next update I can download it in mega
as long it's avaiable (uploaded) there?
my friends also ask that question, cause after we finish the game we can't wait to play the next update,the truth is guys i still attend school and i am still a high school,and we have a game club and one of our Top 3 ranking in adult game include waifu academy,so basically almost all of the students play and enjoy this game,oh by the way i live in the philippines
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

well u're being too honest there, not that i dislike or anything tho
anyway, welcome to the forum! :D
might as well give u a little warning since there's no turning back for being here, u might ended up having a severe addiction pretty soon

just consider it as a friendly advice from a fellow asian :D

beepiss

Jul 21, 2017
yo i haven't looked much into this thread but can someone answer why this doesn't have the horror tag :p

Jan 6, 2019
which point btw?

could u elaborate it? what do u want to hide in android?
oh,the point that was given here in f95zone.com i just check it yesterday and i receive a point,the thing that i want to hide is the conversation of the character especially when it is 3d scene,i find it that i can hide it in my computer by pressing "h" but i can't in my android phone,do you think you have the same issue

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
oh,the point that was given here in f95zone.com i just check it yesterday and i receive a point,the thing that i want to hide is the conversation of the character especially when it is 3d scene,i find it that i can hide it in my computer by pressing "h" but i can't in my android phone,do you think you have the same issue
ah, afaik those points are just for fun, u don't have to mind it
and regarding the conversation, yep, it's similar for all android users and not that strange since it's basically ported from pc version

actually I already download the official android version posted by Irphaeus but still didn't have time to tried it yet, dunno whether it could be hide there

Reactions: Carl Winchester

Vinput3D

Jan 7, 2019
This looks exciting!

Are any girls available as Honey Select cards? (Maybe not, they look like they would require some specific mods...)

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes