just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
any news about the update?????
check the latest update release date on the OP and then add 30~60 days of work
there, ur ETA :D

hopefully we could heard something this week though
by any chance can we get a walkthrough of the game
afaik there's no walkthrough and again the game is pretty linear with only a few hard parts, so i think it's fine without it

feel free to post ur question here in case u got stuck somewhere in the game btw

Reactions: |)E\/!|_

zoomje07

Nov 29, 2018
Waifu Academy v0.5.8a ported from PC
This update version you can hide text by swiping down the screen.

zoomje07

Nov 29, 2018
oh,the point that was given here in f95zone.com i just check it yesterday and i receive a point,the thing that i want to hide is the conversation of the character especially when it is 3d scene,i find it that i can hide it in my computer by pressing "h" but i can't in my android phone,do you think you have the same issue

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018

Thanks for the port and glad to know that u're already kicking back @the66 :LOL:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

Thanks for the port and glad to know that u're already kicking back @the66 :LOL:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
the rest of the release post is still to be found .

dividead

May 1, 2017
I really like the story and I also enjoy the writing even though it's "Engrish" as the author says, granted native English speakers might find it more annoying, still I would not worry about it and I would just hire someone to fix when it makes sense financially. Some small things that I think would slightly improve the game are already sort of set in stone but if there is one thing that I would like to see is a route that doesn't go full fantasy as it seems it's going that way(maybe I'm wrong). I do not mind fantasy, in fact I like it but I've seen it used enough times as a cheap explanation to just about anything and I think the plot is good enough that it doesn't need it.

3D-Fantasy

Feb 27, 2018
I might've said this before, but in case I haven't:

I've tried about a hundred different games on this forum and this is the best overall. There are a very few games (<5) that might have slightly better renders, but with the story, dialogue and the way it works, this is really the best. Keep up the great work!

Tlios

Apr 23, 2017
So I just completed the demo, and i'm just wondering is this the type of game where I need to start over each update or do my saves carry over?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
So I just completed the demo, and i'm just wondering is this the type of game where I need to start over each update or do my saves carry over?
Demo? Which version did u talk about btw? :unsure:

basically it's just like other ren'py games, whether u decide to overwrite the existing version or uninstalling it before instal the newest update, it might be best to back up ur save data manually
Yep, just in case things go wrong :LOL:

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Tlios

Apr 23, 2017
Demo? Which version did u talk about btw? :unsure:

basically it's just like other ren'py games, whether u decide to overwrite the existing version or uninstalling it before instal the newest update, it might be best to back up ur save data manually
Yep, just in case things go wrong :LOL:
Probably shouldn't have said demo, but what I meant was the 0.5.8 version of the game :)

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Probably shouldn't have said demo, but what I meant was the 0.5.8 version of the game :)
Ah, u were meant about first time playing it, yes? :LOL:
well, regarding the save data, just as I said earlier it might be wise to back up it's folder manually

though, even if u lose it somehow, u're still able to ask for the save here and wait for anyone generous to share it for u :D

Tlios

Apr 23, 2017
Ah, u were meant about first time playing it, yes? :LOL:
well, regarding the save data, just as I said earlier it might be wise to back up it's folder manually

though, even if u lose it somehow, u're still able to ask for the save here and wait for anyone generous to share it for u :D
Alright cool! I'll keep that in mind, and thanks for the quick answers ;)

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes