cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
Game is all over the place. Harem games usually are. MC is pretty dark and the plot is ridiculous at times. The whole put your dick in the hole where the dildo was mounted plot /facepalm. "Oh I need glasses" for a quick explanation why this is working at all lmao.
That scene was probably my favourite in the whole game so far. And the style has consistently been to tread the edge of absurdity. Most of them have been really funny too.

Reactions: M-2315

KeepOnLiving

Oct 21, 2018
I find myself mocking a strangely popular game within 10 minutes of trying it.

So, the guy moves in with his new family and has a snipe at his new sister, not 30 seconds later she's playing loud music and left her door open after a whole thing about knocking first ... not only that but the MC with the IQ of a walnut stands there watching.

This is after being given 3 choices, 2 of which do absolutely nothing.

So i'm expected to believe this guy has a plan to take over a whole town yet he's beat by a fucking door?

first up: yeah, i'm with you on that :D

i'd still recommend playing further, there is something of a gradual improvement over the first few days or so.
Maybe the dev was still figuring out what direction he should push the game at the very start ?

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
So you want the thread to only be echochambers of fappers and fanboys who love the game? Lol
Almost every thread here works that way. "Teacher's Pets" was probably most ridiculous example, with dev spewing abusurd lies and his fans berating and offending everyone who doubt them. He menaged to scam decent amount of money, moreover people STILL giving him money year after he disapeared.

Dogola

Oct 27, 2017
I just found this game and I must say it's really great so far. Now I can't wait for more. At the first look at the opening post I thought this is just another lame Illusion game asset rip-off but turns out this is really well made with beautiful character models, even though some of the animation loops are rather clunky. Ten times better than these ugly canned 3D models most of the other games use. The story is hilarious in parts that I had the chuckle some times, just don't take it too serious like post .

Reactions: cl0ckw3rk

IdkBuddy

Jan 3, 2018
Hmm, I never encountered the new family member or the prostitute, even tho I completed the game already. Is it because of the choices I made? If so, what should I do in order to trigger those events? Thanks in advance.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I find myself mocking a strangely popular game within 10 minutes of trying it.

So, the guy moves in with his new family and has a snipe at his new sister, not 30 seconds later she's playing loud music and left her door open after a whole thing about knocking first ... not only that but the MC with the IQ of a walnut stands there watching.

This is after being given 3 choices, 2 of which do absolutely nothing.

So i'm expected to believe this guy has a plan to take over a whole town yet he's beat by a fucking door?
That's fair, but the game works better if you don't take it too seriously, while there are dark elements and actions made by the player, the creator takes a lot of liberties to include fun events and dialogues.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
That's fair, but the game works better if you don't take it too seriously, while there are dark elements and actions made by the player, the creator takes a lot of liberties to include fun events and dialogues.
I disagree PC is introduced as a dark character seeking revenge. Even if you choose to go the good side, PC has no illusions that he is doing it for revenge and manipulation for the long game. If I am not mistaken, basically rape is forced for the principles daughter. I just did another playthrough but didnt test it, but last time I did it was a gameover unless you shoved her in the locker and choose to be aggressive about the situation sexually in contrary to what she wanted. I am pretty sure its a forced deepthroat to keep her from alerting her mother outside of her locker.

I enjoy games that do the whole supernatural or science element to create a potent aphrodisiac drug, but it was totally not needed and random for this game. Why is this nurse randomly wanting to bang and give you super drugs? From your dreams it seems like she is a succubus, but gives no indication of that in encounters with her when you are awake.

Also the game gives a lot of false options. Like you can check the mens bathroom and infirmary for no reason before class and it has no effect on being late or not and it does nothing. Illusion of choice done wrong. Maybe it will be polished but I doubt it.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Also I would like to add the whole step sister sequence is very strange. So you go full on molester with drugging her food to molest her while she sleeps (forced and forced progression). And this somehow makes her horny IRL and starts having fantasies about you rewarding your molester behavior with sex, when she basically rapes you back.

Lets just get one thing straight. If you are drugging a women to feel her up this means you are the worst form of beta who needs to resort to this to get laid or feel up a chick and cant satisfy this desire by other means. So since the game forces you to do this if you want to progress the main character is always going to be a nasty beta who mysteriously gets rewarded with sex for his pathetic behavior.

Not only this but as the story progresses your relationship with her is basically forgotten about with no access to repeated sex scenes or whatever to at least give some kind of immersion. Its like yall are banging and now its like your not and nobody is mentioning it.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I disagree PC is introduced as a dark character seeking revenge. Even if you choose to go the good side, PC has no illusions that he is doing it for revenge and manipulation for the long game. If I am not mistaken, basically rape is forced for the principles daughter. I just did another playthrough but didnt test it, but last time I did it was a gameover unless you shoved her in the locker and choose to be aggressive about the situation sexually in contrary to what she wanted. I am pretty sure its a forced deepthroat to keep her from alerting her mother outside of her locker.

I enjoy games that do the whole supernatural or science element to create a potent aphrodisiac drug, but it was totally not needed and random for this game. Why is this nurse randomly wanting to bang and give you super drugs? From your dreams it seems like she is a succubus, but gives no indication of that in encounters with her when you are awake.

Also the game gives a lot of false options. Like you can check the mens bathroom and infirmary for no reason before class and it has no effect on being late or not and it does nothing. Illusion of choice done wrong. Maybe it will be polished but I doubt it.
That's not what I meant, I said the game doesn't take itself too seriously, not that's not dark. You just have over the top actions, tons of references and jokes and bizarre situations on top of the serious stuff.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
That's not what I meant, I said the game doesn't take itself too seriously, not that's not dark. You just have over the top actions, tons of references and jokes and bizarre situations on top of the serious stuff.

Oh okay, I dont know its like trying to do both, not take itself seriously and take itself seriously. Every night you have this whole manifesto thing where you can review your evil notes and plans of attack for example.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
The "evil plan review" in itself is already a form of parody.
But, let me get this straight: You go to a game with the "corruption" and "rape" tags, where it's clear after 2 minutes that it's about a revenge story, and you expect that to not be the case, or avoidable?
I think this may just be a mismatch of expectations.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Hmm, I never encountered the new family member or the prostitute, even tho I completed the game already. Is it because of the choices I made? If so, what should I do in order to trigger those events? Thanks in advance.
That was simply the dream sequence of him remembering growing up with his grandmother and their kindly hooker neighbor.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
The beauty of diversity, it's always nice to have some pros and cons

Meanwhile in Japan
Breaking_54fa6a_6554229.jpg

That was simply the dream sequence of him remembering growing up with his grandmother and their kindly hooker neighbor.
I like her, but i'm really not into shotacon
so let just hope MC could meet her again in someday future

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
The "evil plan review" in itself is already a form of parody.
But, let me get this straight: You go to a game with the "corruption" and "rape" tags, where it's clear after 2 minutes that it's about a revenge story, and you expect that to not be the case, or avoidable?
I think this may just be a mismatch of expectations.

What is it trying to parody lol. The dude has a manifesto with clear goals seems pretty serious to me.

Thats a fair point about the tags and intro I guess but yeah its a renply choice based narrative where you are locked into playing a scummy dark character. Its not even immersive because half the time its not being serious about itself with naruto references and ridiculous plot and the other half it is.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Haha Exactly my thoughts but bruh the story line of the entire game is the best story i had seen til now!!
I acknowledge that there is a bunch of crap this site but comeon man lol. The story is like one of the worst points of this but at least its trying to deliver with what the author is capable of I guess. Its got a lot of ambition with a lot of different personalities and it does deliver on that front. The girls all feel like real people and they are consistent within their own personality matrix's. I am guessing thats what you meant by story. Thats one of the strong points of the game for sure.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Ahem Ahem.... Yeah I think i meant something like that only .... Btw can you suggest me some better game than this ( if u can) !!!

I think my new life does the harem / parody theme better. And Ecchi sensei for story immersion with very dark optional routes if you are into underage themes being apart of the game.. Dating my daughter I would say is a better and more immersive story with an optional harem route.

If you want real well done fucked up shit just search for anything black lilith. Also starless nymphomaniacs paradise, that will give you phantom ball pain. Immersion is very important to these types of games and this particular game doesnt take itself seriously half the time ruining any immersion that might have been possible with suspension of disbelief. I think My New Life does the parody theme much better.

D

Deleted member 3178

I just want to clap and praise Irphaeus for his work. This is gold. I just had a great time with the last update. Lots of jokes crack me up and I love the clever references, from Reagan to Poe. I give it a solid 5/7

Chrandom3

Jan 12, 2019
This was one of the main issues I had with this entire game to be honest. Throughout the entire playthrough you're presented with choices, none of which make any difference, since most of them lead to a game over or are just there to make you feel as though you did something good by not acting on your characters urges. One shining example I can give thats a better example of this than the quote im referencing is the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As goofy as this game is, and the absurd amount of references, I will say im enjoying it but that is one of my biggest gripes so far and feel as though the "choice" system should just be taken out. You'd never miss anything important regarding the story because the few options you are able to pick that dont lead into a bad end are just there for illusion; Ex. going to the market after school EVERY day when theres nothing to do there and events related to the place are scripted meaning you wouldnt be able to avoid it even if you tried.

Like I said still an enjoyable game (except for kensou) but thats something that kinda annoyed me the whole time.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
This was one of the main issues I had with this entire game to be honest. Throughout the entire playthrough you're presented with choices, none of which make any difference, since most of them lead to a game over or are just there to make you feel as though you did something good by not acting on your characters urges. One shining example I can give thats a better example of this than the quote im referencing is the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As goofy as this game is, and the absurd amount of references, I will say im enjoying it but that is one of my biggest gripes so far and feel as though the "choice" system should just be taken out. You'd never miss anything important regarding the story because the few options you are able to pick that dont lead into a bad end are just there for illusion; Ex. going to the market after school EVERY day when theres nothing to do there and events related to the place are scripted meaning you wouldnt be able to avoid it even if you tried.

Like I said still an enjoyable game (except for kensou) but thats something that kinda annoyed me the whole time.
Remember the mc is a clever guy,he always think before do something or it might ruin his plan and all

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes