Mar 5, 2018
anyone else getting a warning when openin the compressed file that some data in file is corrupted?

bpgc

Jun 28, 2018
I hope there is some update on the Christmas theme in that restaurant where the step-sister works! Looking forward to it

Reactions: rgnar62
D

Deleted member 418221

This is perhaps the first completely linear game I've enjoyed, purely because it gives the very slight pretense of player agency. That comes through a single correct answer for any choice and multiple areas shown but only one available.

Like, Nekopara is just as linear, but the very fact that I couldn't do anything beyond press the next button on every conversation means I stopped about 4 chapters in. I've tried to go back, but it bores me every time.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Hmm, I wonder, has the "a" changed things significantly?
I'm asking because the art teacher said she had been model earlier, when in fact in my play through she didn't (I saved the statue).

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Hmm, I wonder, has the "a" changed things significantly?
I'm asking because the art teacher said she had been model earlier, when in fact in my play through she didn't (I saved the statue).
iirc, she's only mentioning herself had being a model in the past only if u choose to not save the statue

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Well, I definitely did save it. So I assume it's me suddenly getting a bunch of bad karma because how could I not not grope the girl in the subway, or between versions.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Well, u could make a save before a choices, do a bad thing, enjoy the scenes and see whether it'll lead to a dead end or not, and then choose to be a good boi by load ur latest save and choose the good one

The karma system might NYI atm but I'll definitely go through all 3 endings when this game has come to an end :LOL:

Reactions: Fantabaldu

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I prefer being a bad boy after all the entire premise of the game is revenge
assuming there's no change of plan, as a fan of harem, I'll definitely try the neutral ending first when it's already done and got fully implemented :LOL:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
assuming there's no change of plan, as a fan of harem, I'll definitely try the neutral ending first when it's already done and got fully implemented :LOL:
You would think a harem would be on the evil ending but i suppose i would go good for the first ending since i think your going to get a girl on either ending on the good i think you will end up with the class president not sure about neutral and evil im fairly sure you will end up with the mafia girl

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
You would think a harem would be on the evil ending but i suppose i would go good for the first ending since i think your going to get a girl on either ending on the good i think you will end up with the class president not sure about neutral and evil im fairly sure you will end up with the mafia girl
can't be really sure about that yet, since there's always a slightest chance for a change
In the second part of the game, there will be three roads. One for good karma = gentle, loving one. One for neutral karma = opportunist. One for bad karma = blackmail and co.
As for harem ending,Irphaeus said to better to take opportunist for harem ending..He said it before in this page
one thing for sure, i'll definitely try every paths when the time comes :LOL:

M-2315

May 19, 2018
I don't think there's anything evil about polyamory.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
hmm is it me or its impossible to check Karma or anything
I dont even see the lower bar (UI) that usually is seen in game that use this VN engine
All I can see is choices and the text (what characters say and who)

Jan 6, 2019
why does some of you want a save file of v0.5.0a,when there is already a new version?I mean v0.5.0a is an old version while v0.5.8a is a new one.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes