yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
imo it would be a lot better if it wouldn't be so awfully linear...
are you crazy dude, there are so many fucking characters, do you realise how many WEEKS it'd take to playthrough all paths given the amount of choices there is? I mean all is fine if there arent choices like If you do this you cant do that then(imagine having to playthrough for each girl in the game that would take ages)

still if this game ever gets complete its going to be magnificient

Reactions: yandex

M-2315

May 19, 2018
imo it would be a lot better if it wouldn't be so awfully linear...
Eh, I can see why you'd want that but making a less linear game would greatly increase the dev's workload and thus push back releases.

I think what we have is already great and I'd rather not have to wait longer for more of its goodness.

Reactions: yandex

Aqqh

Jul 12, 2017
are you crazy dude, there are so many fucking characters, do you realise how many WEEKS it'd take to playthrough all paths given the amount of choices there is? I mean all is fine if there arent choices like If you do this you cant do that then(imagine having to playthrough for each girl in the game that would take ages)

still if this game ever gets complete its going to be magnificient
not necessarily - it depends on how you make branches.
point is the main story should remain the same - then side quests to make a game non-linear without changing the path of the main quest.
Imo its kinda silly that for example, you make an effort to seduce Sheila and then, after 2 nights, there's nothing more because MC is busy with other girls and doesn't have the time for her anymore... Have you ever heard saying "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"?

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
not necessarily - it depends on how you make branches.
point is the main story should remain the same - then side quests to make a game non-linear without changing the path of the main quest.
Imo its kinda silly that for example, you make an effort to seduce Sheila and then, after 2 nights, there's nothing more because MC is busy with other girls and doesn't have the time for her anymore... Have you ever heard saying "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"?
you are just saying that game flow is a mess and it is a mess because it feels like MC wants to scratch all people at the same time which is impossible and entire game feels rushed I agree but at this point developer would probly need to remaster whole game to fix its flow honestly

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
you are just saying that game flow is a mess and it is a mess because it feels like MC wants to scratch all people at the same time which is impossible and entire game feels rushed I agree but at this point developer would probly need to remaster whole game to fix its flow honestly
That would be true if the main objective was to conquer girls, but it's to have revenge.

Reactions: M-2315 and yandex

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Has to, but i can somehow understand if someone feels like it takes forever until his or her favourite game gets an update. I have that too until i check when the last update came. :D
Ahah, yeah me too actually :LOL:
I was just wondering since it just got updated 2 weeks ago, so I really thought he was confusing this game with another

Reactions: The Humble Dude

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Basically it's a magic or a curse from a great games for us as their followers, u decide :LOL:
Its a curse 100%! Ok lets face it, its the dev's fault for making games that are so good that we want more. But there are also games where you just think "oh that game got an update..well what ever". :D

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Its a curse 100%! Ok lets face it, its the dev's fault for making games that are so good that we want more. But there are also games where you just think "oh that game got an update..well what ever". :D
Ahahah :LOL:
Yeah, I'm even didn't know what kind of fan I am, since I really want an update but at the same time didn't want my fave games to ever reach their ends
It's complicated :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: The Humble Dude
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes