geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I love this one. The writing is far better than most games out there and the characters themselves look great as well (Better than most honey select or playhome games.). Not too much content currently (You can get through it within 40 minutes or so.) but I had multiple times when I was actually laughing while going through it.

chiva

May 9, 2017
I disagree. Finally a game that doesn't require grinding (your teeth) to get anything done with the ingame girls.
i'm not talking about grinding
from what i see the mc is the type who planed everything really carefully, he even re-check his progress everyday on each girls
yet not even a week passed and he already fucked 2 girls
story-wise i think the pace is a little bit too fast
i think it's better to focus on 1 girl first like family or someone close while he is gathering info and work bit by bit on the other girls
unlike the other game which the mc just want to fuck everyone
this one is more into revenge and uncover the truth about the incident

sorry for my bad english

Reactions: Led

Led

Jul 16, 2017
from what i see the mc is the type who planed everything really carefully, he even re-check his progress everyday on each girls
i think it's better to focus on 1 girl first like family or someone close while he is gathering info and work bit by bit on the other girls

sorry for my bad english
Ah, I now get what you mean. Your English is fine, btw.

Nov 24, 2017

sorry for my bad english
Sure but it all fits into the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They aren't having sex because they've been corrupted, they are having sex for other reasons that fit into what is happening.

That said, it does feel like the sister is becoming corrupted way too fast.

Still, it's got one of the more coherent stories for a sex VN so far. I'm interested to see where this goes. For a second I thought the scene with Minami was going to give you a choice to go good path or bad path, but it seems like it's still basically a VN on rails with not much choice for the player, yet.

Quinn

Jun 18, 2017
What I've seen so far It's pretty good. Although I wish there was more choice in actions. I do find the cast enjoyable and the whole newbie low key weeb script amusing as well. I have high hopes for this game.

Patan

May 28, 2017
idk what you supposta play. all those games are 5 min demos and only handful have enough content to bother.
i been gone for a like month so for me there is a lot of games to play right now.

chiva

May 9, 2017
Sure but it all fits into the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They aren't having sex because they've been corrupted, they are having sex for other reasons that fit into what is happening.

That said, it does feel like the sister is becoming corrupted way too fast.

Still, it's got one of the more coherent stories for a sex VN so far. I'm interested to see where this goes. For a second I thought the scene with Minami was going to give you a choice to go good path or bad path, but it seems like it's still basically a VN on rails with not much choice for the player, yet.

true, it's just the plan proceed way too smooth to the point it feels like it's lack something
the step sister, she is so hostile right from the start, she even planing to make the family lost their trust with the mc
then after 3 wet dreams her personality completely change

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Imagine a sexually explicit themed Danganropa or LA Noire?
Whoa, let's get first semi-open game with decent amount of content, where protagonist isn't 15 y/o who wants to bang his mom and then we will go from there. You need a broader market than /ss/ incest fetishist if you want to attract people who have good ideas AND skills/work ethic.

Mikethered

Aug 1, 2017

sorry for my bad english
I understand your point but sometimes you want a game we’re you just get right to the point. ;)

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017

sorry for my bad english
Hi,

My goal was to have at least one sex(or sexy) event per ingame day, it's an adult sex game and it's his main purpose, still I did my best to enhance the recipe with 'believable' story & characters.
I think some of you may be too used to grind, to do repetitive task or backtracking to achieve something in this kind of game...
My game got no grind mechanic, each moment without sex scene is only about the story event and characters life.

However, in the next update of the game, when the player win more freedom(after more than an ingame week), you will have the possibility to focus the girl of your choice(on the 'list').
It's explained when you get to your desk for the first time.(right before Sheila event)

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes