King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
too many new games to play not enough time to spare
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lucky for me i have no life :D

Hi,

My goal was to have at least one sex(or sexy) event per ingame day, it's an adult sex game and it's his main purpose, still I did my best to enhance the recipe with 'believable' story & characters.
I think some of you may be too used to grind, to do repetitive task or backtracking to achieve something in this kind of game...
My game got no grind mechanic, each moment without sex scene is only about the story event and characters life.

However, in the next update of the game(after a bit more than a week), when the player win more freedom, you will have the possibility to focus the girl of your choice(on the 'list').
It's explained when you get to your desk for the first time.(right before Sheila event)
are there going to be any milfs in your game?

is the bestiality in the game as of this update?

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
the game is quite good i must tell you... I like its story with details plus i also hate the grinding scenes so this game is good for me....

Reactions: Namco15

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I think some of you may be too used to grind, to do repetitive task or backtracking to achieve something in this kind of game...
No worries. You seem to be doing fine. Just focus on making sure the story works the way you intend. Some people expect games to be developed as "complete" during each stage, but good writing doesn't happen like that. An author does not complete his or her final draft of each chapter in sequential order. He or she starts with an idea, then makes a "skeleton" of the story, then starts to flesh it out the passages with details/narrative. It is not uncommon to revisit parts of a story to add to them or improve them, so what may be "bare-bones," today, may end up much longer and more detailed, tomorrow.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
What program or cg do u use? anyone know?
I'm pretty sure it's the Beach Resort Studio by Illusion.

is the bestiality in the game as of this update?
Only minor (a dog licking a girl).

Overall, the game is pretty good for a 0.2, I liked especially how pro-active the protagonist is, the animations and all the girl designs. At the moment the girls feel a little cliche, gyaru, tomboy, class rep, but I'm confident we will get to know them better. Some stuff felt not as good, like some outside scenes didn't look very good and the sister sleeping posing with the blanket, but given how many render are here I can ignore it.

As for the pacing, I feel it was okay, there are reasons why they happened now and they will not stop further development for them. The endgame of MC (I think) is to corrupt and have his revenge, nothing in this regard was accomplished for now, so he still has ways to go.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Kayane my friend ;)

The game got 2 milfs, Helen Anders and Tomoe Schweizer. If by milfs you mean middle aged women(40+) i can't talk about it...
playing the game right now and damn racheal is incredibly sexy and whoops kayane :p i have you on follow on pateron im going to be looking forward to more updates quick question though are you going to be updating monthly or longer?

Reactions: Namco15

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Game is fantastic in my opinions. Interesting plot and characters, probably best HS models in wegs. I prefer games to be little more grindy and open, but I like it nonetheless.
Only fact, that game is located in Japan is quite depressing for me. Just sink that island down already (metaphoringly).

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Laughed at dogscene :biggrin:... "...lost not only virginity but her mind..." Brilliant

Story though is linear so far

AnubisZ

Nov 21, 2017
Good game! Keep up the good work!

Liked that in the game there is a nice back story in the beginning, and no magic involved. :)

taopaipai

Dec 17, 2016
i really dig it, the writing is better than most of the shit i've played so far, the female characters look really nice (can't wait for more scenes with the nurse and the mother), the mc doesn't look like a complete mongoloid and actually has a compelling backstory so i'm excited for the next version(s)
dunno what plans the author (good luck & keep up the good work btw) has for the brunette that hangs out with the stepsister (the class pres?), but i hope she gets spared (inb4 plot twist she's the worst of the bunch)

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This isn't a bad or a perfect visual novel/game... There is a lot of things going on in the story, which sometimes causes moments of confusion... But overall it was fun and interesting to read and play along... There is a sort of dark moment at the end of the current content which at first confused me, because I didn't realize that the girl was half passed out, since the story didn't really say that... You kind of figure it out as the protagonist has his way with her... But in any case, I went ahead and made my review for the current content... I'll be checking back on this VN/Game at a later date to see how it's progressing...

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes