Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
i just don't like sluts, but it's looks like it's just me
P.S. @Irphaeus u can ingore me,it's just my opinion, keep doing what you doing
Feedback good or bad are welcome.
But it's not a feedback, and barely on opinion you provided, it's a matter of 'taste'... And you have the right to dislike slutty girls, this is why the game provide a big cast of girls with different persona.
Be sure to check on incoming update to find your Waifu.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
i just don't like sluts, but it's looks like it's just me
P.S. @Irphaeus u can ingore me,it's just my opinion, keep doing what you doing
Yeah, just her face and head, reveal right off the bat that she is either all attitude and/or a loose woman... The clothing and tattoos on a high school girl also scream, super over the top bad girl... Heck, a majority of the girls in this VN/Game have no bras on, shirts only half buttoned up, loose ties hanging down the center, so reality is far beyond thrown out the window... But at least they are consistent, lol... Makes you wonder what the school's dress code policies were like when the perverted father was still alive and in charge? :p

Feedback good or bad are welcome.
But it's not a feedback, and barely on opinion you provided, it's a matter of 'taste'... And you have the right to dislike slutty girls, this is why the game provide a big cast of girls with different persona.
Be sure to check on incoming update to find your Waifu.
Technically there is no Waifu, because the protagonist is not out to find a love interest or Wife, he is out to get revenge on everyone...

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Technically there is no Waifu, because the protagonist is not out to find a love interest or Wife, he is out to get revenge on everyone...
True... But did you traveled in time to really know he want to get revenge on everyone ? or

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
True... But did you traveled in time to really know he want to get revenge on everyone ? or
For the time being, all the currently released content points to pure revenge, the protagonist sais it over several dozens of times... Even when he sees a girl that he thinks might be someone he would date if circumstances were different, he brushes it off immediately, proclaiming nothing can get in the way of his plans for revenge... If that changes in the future, then it will make more sense at that time... But for now, it's a revenge story...

Reactions: Darkaura

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
But for now, it's a revenge story...
Exactly, for now.
I'm not saying you are wrong, but the game got deph... and choice... in his 2nd act (im not talking about an update).
I don't want to talk more about this because of obvious spoilers.
Let's presume if the game is called 'Waifu academy', it's because at some point there is a reason ^^.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Nice game, with good animations! There is one thing I think could be better:
The player should have the option to engage in sex or not with each female character. I don't think it is a good feature when the MC is forced to have sex with whoever. It should always be a player's choice.

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Wow! This was WAY better than I was expecting.

Good animations, good renders, great story and good mix of content.

The gameplay could use a bit of work, being a bit too much of just a linear VN, but I don't begrudge the dev starting with what is currently in the release as it sure made playing through such an early release fun and entertaining. I do worry that some of the subject matter will cause the dev problems though, later.

It should always be a player's choice.
Yeah, MC agency is a substantial part of what makes these kinds of games so engaging. Offering more control in the outcome adds to the immersion. But this does seem pretty early in development, and for an early release, having some actual action is a plus in my book, rather than spending too much time managing multiple paths and outcomes.

chiva

May 9, 2017
Hi,

My goal was to have at least one sex(or sexy) event per ingame day, it's an adult sex game and it's his main purpose, still I did my best to enhance the recipe with 'believable' story & characters.
I think some of you may be too used to grind, to do repetitive task or backtracking to achieve something in this kind of game...
My game got no grind mechanic, each moment without sex scene is only about the story event and characters life.

However, in the next update of the game, when the player win more freedom(after more than an ingame week), you will have the possibility to focus the girl of your choice(on the 'list').
It's explained when you get to your desk for the first time.(right before Sheila event)
i don't know how to explained it
when you planing something usually there's something unexpected happen intended or unintended from a third party
that will make you think "what should i do now?", what was it called? suspense?
there's 3 steps on each girl corruption then suddenly we are at the step 2
in this case it's just feels like a straight and smooth way with no obstacle at all
well there's step sister who is trying to messed mc's plan but i couldn't feel the threat at all
i just feel there's something lacking that could spicing things up

then again it's just the first version maybe that's why
but i do love your game.
sorry for my bad english

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Great game, has potential.

1º I like the story and the characters can be very interesting if it is well told

2º the animations / sex scenes are great and thanks for providing a GAME I am very fed up with demos of 5 minutes of gameplay where as much you see a toppless

3º If all the updates are of the same level in terms of content one of the best games of the style can come out in years

now some doubts

As the game progresses and you begin to have the girls as your pets or slaves will there be some kind of training part for it?

when you submit to one of them you can repeat the interactions with her (the sex scenes) whenever you want or it will not be possible?

Do you plan to add lesbian content?

Will there be some kind of economy in the game? like jobs and things like that to earn money and buy toys and objects like spy cameras etc. to help you subdue the protagonists?
good luck with the game I burn in desires to see how the tram continues and the same

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
The player should have the option to engage in sex or not with each female character. I don't think it is a good feature when the MC is forced to have sex with whoever. It should always be a player's choice.
Unfortunatly you have to understand this is almost impossible to do that without hurting the story and incoming event.
This game is story driven, some event will be mandatory, some other will be optional and will have choice that may lead to something different.
Guys i want to be clear, im not inventing anything here, if you want a lot of choice, customisation, free map movement etc, you will get a 'grind' game with a : "do this 10 times to unlock this" ,those kind of game can be good but it's not the kind of game I'm doing.

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
there's 3 steps on each girl corruption then suddenly we are at the step 2
in this case it's just feels like a straight and smooth way with no obstacle at all
well there's step sister who is trying to messed mc's plan but i couldn't feel the threat at all
i just feel there's something lacking that could spicing things up
Sheila is basicaly the 'tutorial' girl, she's also not aware of what MC is doing to her.
Other girls step will be optional(not everytime) or require something to proceed.

Reactions: Darkaura

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Man, I can't wait to see more of Takamura. Best waifu so far. I hope she has abs. :FeelsGoodMan:
Kaori and Haruka are close seconds though. In fact, I can't wait to get my hands on the entire athletic and volleyball clubs. Can't resist them athletic babes. :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: shinonen

chiva

May 9, 2017
Sheila is basicaly the 'tutorial' girl, she's also not aware of what MC is doing to her.
Other girls step will be optional(not everytime) or require something to proceed.
if you planing to add bestiality and other hardcore fetishes in the future i hope it will be optional
or it will be a total turn off for some people

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
As the game progresses and you begin to have the girls as your pets or slaves will there be some kind of training part for it?
No training, the game have no repetitive task, each girl will have a different path depending on her persona, some of the path can be considered as training though.

when you submit to one of them you can repeat the interactions with her (the sex scenes) whenever you want or it will not be possible?
You can repeat sexual event only when reaching the step 3 of a girl path, a gallerie will come later. Until that you can still create a save just before your favorite scene ^^

Do you plan to add lesbian content?
Yes, with at least 4 different girls.

Will there be some kind of economy in the game? like jobs and things like that to earn money and buy toys and objects like spy cameras etc. to help you subdue the protagonists?
In the 2nd act of the game, to buyback your school you will require an amont of money.
You will have jobs and different activity which are game event, and you will require some item to unlock path.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Unfortunatly you have to understand this is almost impossible to do that without hurting the story and incoming event.
This game is story driven, some event will be mandatory, some other will be optional and will have choice that may lead to something different.
Guys i want to be clear, im not inventing anything here, if you want a lot of choice, customisation, free map movement etc, you will get a 'grind' game with a : "do this 10 times to unlock this" ,those kind of game can be good but it's not the kind of game I'm doing.
A story driven game is an option, although it looks more like a video or a book than a game, since the player has no options in the end. Either he follows the story written course or it's game over.

But a game which allows the player to choose the character he wants to have sex with and what kind of sex to have with her, doesn't automatically mean a 'grind' game:

It can be a 'grind' game if devs insert 'intelligence' points or 'strength' points or whatever variables and a given value to them in order to progress with some character.

But it can also be a game with many choices, without being a 'grind' game, when your progress with each character depends on how you interacted with each of them, if you interacted in a positive way with a character, you progress. If you interacted nagatively with a character, your relationship with that character won't progress.

Having options to try to progress with the characters you are more attracted to, and not being forced to have a romance with a character you despise, is more fun for the players, in my point of view.

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
if you planing to add bestiality and other hardcore fetishes in the future i hope it will be optional or it will be a total turn off for some people
There is no bestiality or gore in the game, and will never be.(the OP tag is wrong)

If you read my Patreon homepage, you'll know the game will give choice at some point.

"The beginning of the game is pretty story driven. It was necessary to create a believable background for the characters, and for you, the player, to feel immersed. However, after few in-game days, you will have more freedom to make choices that guide the story along."

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes