Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Do you guys remember Nanali ?

Near the begining of the game, she gets her brother to school and he mentions something about her not wanting to go near the school because of something that happened to her in there or something

I don't remember anyone bringing this up here, but maybe she could be the third girl

Edit : Added a screenshot, it's only one line of dialogue but I don't remember any explication about it later in the game
Wouldn't she be too young?

Reactions: vir_cotto

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I don't remember if we know her age

But in the same scene the MC mistakes her for Shinji's mother
That doesn't mean she can't be too young, we are looking at something that happened 16 years ago, she would have to be around 30 to have been there.

Although she looks too innocent to have been that girl if I'm honest, and we just don't know what happened to her to draw conclusions, but nothing is saying she can't be I guess.

Near the begining of the game, she gets her brother to school and he mentions something about her not wanting to go near the school because of something that happened to her in there or something
You mention is only one line, if it's the line you're showing there, you may be reading too much into it, there's nothing even implying that something happened to her.

That line can just mean that is just too troublesome for her to detour all the way to the school on her way to work.

Last edited:

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Alter-san

Well

Everyone I'm glad @Chizinha managed to finished the gallery for the update. We are still working on the last bit of this update, I gave Vash a bit of more work yesterday since I extended the last scene with "spicy" stuff and branching menu... I'm also adding to this update a complete proofread/rework of the script from the begining. At the moment I'm betatesting it from the start to make sure everything works., while adding new sounds and musics. The 0.7.2 update release is about days from now.

darkhentai

Oct 25, 2017
Alter-san

Well

Everyone I'm glad @Chizinha managed to finished the gallery for the update. We are still working on the last bit of this update, I gave Vash a bit of more work yesterday since I extended the last scene with "spicy" stuff and branching menu... I'm also adding to this update a complete proofread/rework of the script from the begining. At the moment I'm betatesting it from the start to make sure everything works., while adding new sounds and musics. The 0.7.2 update release is about days from now.
this was posted 2 day ago...on page 324

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
You can skip days without having to worry, events shouldn't be missable.
Do you guys remember Nanali ?

I don't remember anyone bringing this up here, but maybe she could be the third girl

Edit : Added a screenshot, it's only one line of dialogue but I don't remember any explication about it later in the game
what if the third girl is actually mc's mom, now that would be a huge twist.......but nah that's way too impossible...
Now you're definitely right that it could also be Nanali although it rather seems unlikely even though she has connections with the zaibatsu(and yakuza)

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
All signs point to Rachel being the 3rd girl well that's what I think and if you think about it these women all seem to be in a position of power okay Rachel not so much as the school's nurse but nevertheless still a good job for her, the dreams and her general interest in the MC make me think she knows who the MC actually is.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Although she looks too innocent to have been that girl if I'm honest...
Well it wouldn't be the first time an innocent looking woman is actually a psycho in a game.
From the Phoenix Wright series, Dahlia Hawthorne, the craziest girl in that game, I still hate her till this day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I really don't get this game. I have tried it... Just not my stuff. But lots like it so who am mee..LOL Keep it up!

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes