Oct 20, 2018
This is my first sponsorship, even just 3 dollars and if the updates is wonderful I can continue to sponsor even more in each months.
Well i gave up on him/her few months ago . Now i just sub to Nenad maker of Adventures of willy D . No regrets at all . Consistent updates each month without fail .

Reactions: witteb

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I sponsored you with another account and sent you multiple messages, but never got a reply.
I'm answering every Patreon, you must do something wrong clearly.
Try to contact me now on Discord or Patreon, I will check if something was lost in "translation" .

QEAPER

Jun 24, 2017
I'm answering every Patreon, you must do something wrong clearly.
Try to contact me now on Discord or Patreon, I will check if something was lost in "translation" .
This is rather off topic, but I was curious what your native language is, if you don't mind me asking?

Reactions: Reese286

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
This is my first sponsorship, even just 3 dollars and if the updates is wonderful I can continue to sponsor even more in each months.
I just found your first message from September 3, but you posted on The Patreon community board.
I don't have notification from there, Patreon website don't do it... And since we are using Discord to chat with the community, I'm only checking the Patreon Community hub once a week, not everyday.

I answered to you in private, and joined helps for you to join our Discord server.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Irphaeus
Since you are currently active on the forums, can you give us a rough ETA on the next update?
Why bother... its a worthless gesture. 10 day ago he said a week and it would be ready, said they were working on the last scene then. Now he says they started working on I guess a 'new' last scene, with an added rewrite of the script and choices? Maybe its just me but none of the Dev.s explanations make any sense. Love the game but wtf, over?

Last edited:

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Everyone I'm glad Chi managed to finished the gallery for the update.
We are still working on the last bit of this update, I gave Vash a bit of more work yesterday since I extended the last scene with "spicy" stuff and branching menu...
I'm also adding to this update a complete proofread/rework of the script from the begining. At the moment betatesting it from the start to make sure everything works., while adding news sounds and musics.
The 0.7.2 update release is about days from now
The 0.7.2 update release is about days from now

A number would be nice

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
[Yup .. fixed now ... got them on hold and quoted the other thread dilemma by mistake ...
Someone should put your explanation in that thread's OP to stop the argument.]

This here game needs a lot of love and attention ... now that devs have come back from the holidays
;)!

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes