Banish

Mar 29, 2019
He made a poll for patreons asking what we wanted, as in if he could delay things to make a bigger update (in June).
Then, he delayed it for the full month of July (no news on patreon for August) and now we are in september.
I just want to point out that he "only" asked if he could delay the update. Since the 4th July we got no notification or news of him.

It doesn't seem there is much more news in discord except..the whole, if you ask news it add one more month joke (2025 it seems now lol).
I don't remember anything on Patreon explaining "why" he didn't make it.

And tbh, atm, i don't really care about waifu academy or not, if it's out, i'll enjoy it. If it doesn't welp, i got midlife crisis, freeloading family to play this week, i could add the few new interesting new games we got lately (like new family, or tloob).

Also, as of my "backing" toward Irphaeus, well, i am waiting for this update, when it's finally out, i'll see if it really was the biggest update till now and worth the wait. if, it was bullshit and the length is disappointing (or the work is poor) i expect i won't be the only patreon he'll lose. We're patient and understanding, but we're no fool either.

Last edited:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Why are people so mad lol he promised to release it on the end of last month but didn't make it and he did notify patrons on why he didn't make it, its not like theres a 1 or 2 month delay without a word only maybe a week and a half.
Because it was going to release in June and then in July and then early August and then end of August and its September with no new patreon posts since July

I really dont give much of a fuck, but its perfectly understandable why people are pissed

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Moshi Moshi Watashi Hale desu.
Do i need to add Wastashi here? Or can i just say Hello, it is Hale.
Or well...Hello,Hale it is.

WebMarca

Oct 28, 2018
He made a poll for patreons asking what we wanted, as in if he could delay things to make a bigger update (in June).
Then, he delayed it for the full month of July (no news on patreon for August) and now we are in september.
I just want to point out that he "only" asked if he could delay the update. Since the 4th July we got no notification or news of him.

It doesn't seem there is much more news in discord except..the whole, if you ask news it add one more month joke (2025 it seems now lol).
I don't remember anything on Patreon explaining "why" he didn't make it.

And tbh, atm, i don't really care about waifu academy or not, if it's out, i'll enjoy it. If it doesn't welp, i got midlife crisis, freeloading family to play this week, i could add the few new interesting new games we got lately (like new family, or tloob).

Also, as of my "backing" toward Irphaeus, well, i am waiting for this update, when it's finally out, i'll see if it really was the biggest update till now and worth the wait. if, it was bullshit and the length is disappointing (or the work is poor) i expect i won't be the only patreon he'll lose. We're patient and understanding, but we're no fool either.
I know, but if you've been playing this game for awhile. You probably can predict that this dev has a bad habit of delaying things. Giving deadlines and bullshit just to give another run around after the deadline then repeat the fucking statement. haha. Saying " oh because this new release is massive and lot of stuffs to do, it's bigger than before" (yeah right, can't fool me, this is just another 15-20mins of new content, what's massive about it pfft). So, don't bother being stressed with this dev, pal. He's not worth it. You can just focus on other REALLY HARDWORKING devs that releases new content every month to compensate for their patrons' funds.. There are a few out there and usually worth an hour of new content releases every month.

Last edited:

jdantas93

Feb 27, 2018
(...)You can just focus on other REALLY HARDWORKING devs that releases new content every month to compensate for their patrons' funds.. There are a few out there and usually worth an hour of new content releases every month.
Completelly agree, this is definetly one of my favorite games, if not the 1st, but it amazes me how people can defend this, there are a lot of other games that put out good content way more frequently, keep their promises or at least communicate better. But i guess now we can only wait.

Jul 7, 2019
i think its gonna release by november if we are lucky if not then, end of this year latest hehe
Mabe next year.I'm a little disappointed because it's been so long. I know incremental updates are what most sponsors mean, but it has been a long time or surely surely not now or surely sooner. So far the location developers haven't explained anything, and I don't believe they're too busy to post a post online.
i think its gonna release by november if we are lucky if not then, end of this year latest hehe
Maybe next year. I'm a little disappointed because it's been so long. I know incremental updates are what most sponsors mean, but it has been a long time or surely not now or surely sooner. So far the location developers haven't explained anything, and I don't believe they're too busy and don't have time to just post a post online. But I've sponsored him this month. It's time for me to focus my attention and money on other games, or I'll just hate it more and more.

• Sad
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Genji and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, the last we heard it was in the final stages of being completed and that was probably about a week ago now so yeah I'd say it will be out sometime this month.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes