BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Which one is coming first Waifu Academy / Milfy city or Subverse ? Who ever guess rights win 10 $ i will send via paypal or whatever you use no scam

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Which one is coming first Waifu Academy / Milfy city or Subverse ? Who ever guess rights win 10 $ i will send via paypal or whatever you use no scam
It's a horse race. I'd guess WA. That is, if the 5% left on Milfy takes as long as the previous 5%. Imagine if they came out the same day =D

Jul 7, 2019
If we don't get update this week... Well, I've been desperate for this game and its developers for a long time. I wasn't a sponsor before,, but I sponsored developers a few days ago and didn't get anything.So goodbey WA.

Reactions: mvitrak and jowishg

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Everyone I'm glad Chi managed to finished the gallery for the update.
We are still working on the last bit of this update, I gave Vash a bit of more work yesterday since I extended the last scene with "spicy" stuff and branching menu...
I'm also adding to this update a complete proofread/rework of the script from the begining. At the moment betatesting it from the start to make sure everything works., while adding news sounds and musics.
The 0.7.2 update release is about days from now

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
If we don't get update this week... Well, I've been desperate for this game and its developers for a long time. I wasn't a sponsor before,, but I sponsored developers a few days ago and didn't get anything.So goodbey WA.
You must join our Discord to "get anything" sir. As a supporter it should be easy, everything is provided on the Patreon page.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes