Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah, Tomoe as a maid was hot hope we get more of her dressed up like that in the next update.

Killjill97

Sep 2, 2019
@josemarieoniechan
I don't think additional help will speed up the game as most of the content that he comes up with are creative storywise.
The game is not made in daz3d and hence the biggest obstacle for the irpheus is the writing which takes time.
The rendering and coding take time but the bottle neck seems to be the writing.
Atleast from what I can understand of irpheus posts.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
By your thinking out loud youre just giving the dev ideas for the story. Keep it to yourselves.
Why? is not like I'm gonna use it for my own, neither I'm serving him a full plate, he would still have to figure out how to fit that into what he currently has.
If he already has branches planned out, chances are he already has an overarching idea of what the story is gonna be like, is the details what are the problem here, writing the actual dialogue and making the scenes.
Besides, I get no benefit whatsoever for keeping it to myself, if Irphaeus happens to draw from my or others comments, so be it, I see no problem with it, is less time he will spend pondering what to do.

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
I had supported Simbro before so this wait is not even close to bad :D( if you know whole SimBro situatins :D )

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
Why are people so mad lol he promised to release it on the end of last month but didn't make it and he did notify patrons on why he didn't make it, its not like theres a 1 or 2 month delay without a word only maybe a week and a half.

witteb

May 3, 2019
Why are people so mad lol he promised to release it on the end of last month but didn't make it and he did notify patrons on why he didn't make it, its not like theres a 1 or 2 month delay without a word only maybe a week and a half.
cause people are impacient and they are thirsty.

Jul 7, 2019
I was hoping it would be just a few weeks, but I was upset that Skosha and Irpheaus hadn't spoken for a long time in f95 and patreon.I don't know what happened......

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I was hoping it would be just a few weeks, but I was upset that Skosha and Irpheaus hadn't spoken for a long time in f95 and patreon.I don't know what happened......
Relax they are probably just really busy at trying to get this out sometime this month (y)

Reactions: 2748831035
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes