Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
I really don't think Rachel is the third girl, I highly doubt she would be in good terms let alone a working relationship with people she pretty much betrayed, but there's still the chance for that to have been agreed upon by the three of them I guess.

There's still the matter of Motoko's missing parents, her mother as many thought might be that other girl, and there's also Keiko's boss, whoever it was, who send her to search for Rachel's work, and so on.

...it's a reasonable assumption...
It is, that doesn't mean it can't be a negative one, is like telling someone who's seriously ill "you'll most likely die", is reasonable and not impossible for it to happen, but the comment is still negative all the same.

sessllapert

Jan 6, 2019
He is quoting the post of a guy that always comes on here and is always super negative so I'd say it's pretty much spot-on, as I say when this update comes out all the negative ones will be kissing ass.
And when does the new update arrive? Didn't they say the first week of September?

• Angry
Reactions: Fantabaldu

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
And when does the new update arrive? Didn't they say the first week of September?
As far as I know, there's no official release date about when will the new update drop. All we've got so far are just assumptions based on what Irphaeus has said. And even if there is, nothing is absolute. So based solely on assumptions, it might come out at this week or next week, again, assuming that circumstances don't change.

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
I've the feeling that Rachel is the third girl that accuse the father of mc and for her sense of guilty she rejected everything she said probably under the influence of the other two girls that we know are the mother of asuka and the woman with silver hair.
I've also assumed that at the past but with the previous update I'm now leaning against it. Still it's not too far off from being possible though, considering she's with the other two culprit, that and that they may have come up to an agreement.
What i'm not so hyped for is her probably supernatural/demonic power... I don't really like involving supernatural in this story :/
I don't like this too. So, I'm leaning towards the possibility that the MC is just daydreaming or hallucinating on that clinic scene or it's just his gut-feel (telling him that Rachel is a dangerous woman) being portrayed in the story.
The "dad" dreams, well I'm assuming that those are just his instinct telling him to be careful with Asuka, Rachel, and Helen lest he suffer the same fate as his dad.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Supernatural is in this game! DEAL WITH IT;)!!!
Like all superstitious cultural influences on art forms, this delves in the spirit realm demon fetish a lot of players have with ghouls / ghosts / spirits / monsters / demons / all them movies show it.
In that case a lot of people need to see the shrink. Stat.

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
With how long it's been since I last played the game (not complaining btw) I wish there was a menu that allowed you to start at the beginning of each update in case you want a refresher for the story. There are quite a few details that are a bit fuzzy to me, but I didn't keep older saves and don't want to start it all over again.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
With how long it's been since I last played the game (not complaining btw) I wish there was a menu that allowed you to start at the beginning of each update in case you want a refresher for the story. There are quite a few details that are a bit fuzzy to me, but I didn't keep older saves and don't want to start it all over again.
I've been replaying it just in the hope an update will drop because I decided to replay but it's nice to play it again and appreciate how good this game is.

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
I'm always replaying the game from the start to refresh up some details and the story itself, besides it's really fun as you might see some minor details you missed through your previous gameplay, but the thing is I never get to the end of the current story as I always end up taking care of my manly "business" lmao. So, an ingame menu option checkpoint may be helpful, but anyways it's just a matter of clicks to create a "checkpoint" save so it's not actually necessary.

Reactions: Mormont

Jul 7, 2019
I've been replaying it just in the hope an update will drop because I decided to replay but it's nice to play it again and appreciate how good this game is.
Hey my friend. Excuse me. Do you know what is Loyalty Package* means?It is in Irphaeus's patreons.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Hey my friend. Excuse me. Do you know what is Loyalty Package* means?It is in Irphaeus's patreons.
Loyalty Package
This is something my Patreons have requested me to create... A special package that reward your pledge fidelity and your support along my project. (The package will be distributed when the game is done.)
This package will contains :
  • The mains Waifu of the games.
  • The game in his final state with his walkthrough.
  • All the HD Wallpapers/Artwork created.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Depends what tier you are the higher your tier is the more you will get and you'll get the updates earlier as well, but I think that's only for top and middle tiers
After how many days after update will it be public?

Mar 21, 2019
I honestly don't quite see the issue with the delays yet. Irphaeus has been extremely open so far (includinng that horrendous demand for proof of his dad's hospitalization...), kept in touch with the part of his fanbase that actually matters (his patrons), AND the shift towards more infrequent but substantial updates happened due to customer demand. Seriously, the griefing leechers make me sick. This is a great way to make devs drop projects or at least minimize contact with the "Fan"base.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes