nibbanevacryz

Jul 27, 2019
This game has surprisingly good story, the character progression and relationship was somewhat near-perfect. I've never spent time to read through every dialogue in hentai games but after a few scene the story started to have its charm and it kept me immediately hooked. Sufficient pop/game culture, memes, to add a bit of funkiness.
A big thank to developers and the uploader, I hope u guys keep working on the karma system and add new locations.
If I may say, this game story reminds me somehow of persona series-but in a lewd way-and yeah, keep up the good work.
10/10 would recommend

Issei Hyudou

Dec 9, 2018
This game has surprisingly good story, the character progression and relationship was somewhat near-perfect. I've never spent time to read through every dialogue in hentai games but after a few scene the story started to have its charm and it kept me immediately hooked. Sufficient pop/game culture, memes, to add a bit of funkiness.
A big thank to developers and the uploader, I hope u guys keep working on the karma system and add new locations.
If I may say, this game story reminds me somehow of persona series-but in a lewd way-and yeah, keep up the good work.
10/10 would recommend
Indeed that's true.:);):)

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
One of the these games I came for the fap but stayed for the plot

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Imagine getting at least 3k a month while pushing the deadline further and further 'sry guys no update this month but stay tuned for the next month'. The guy is a total genius : D hats off to him or whoever's behind this
I think you have to go in the GumDrop thread to write this post .... There i think it's the right place for it , not exactly here ...

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
Imagine getting at least 3k a month while pushing the deadline further and further 'sry guys no update this month but stay tuned for the next month'. The guy is a total genius : D hats off to him or whoever's behind this
Get your facts straight, the first delay was because the Patraeons voted to extend it. The deadline wasn't missed, it was pushed back with the consent of his customers. The second delay happened because of personal issues, and as far as I know, that's all the delays there have been.

Your passive-aggressive implications of fraud are ridiculous, delays have happened in the past and the content they've delivered has always been worth it. It's ludicrously uncharitable to assume that this is malice instead of just schedule slipping coupled with an entirely legitimate delay.

Elahak

Oct 2, 2018
So long ago that there is no update so I thought it had already been canceled.

Any news? patreon has not been updated for a long time.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes