Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ohh .. those doe eyed munching on MC's words as she caresses her lone thoughts wrapped around cuddling us players in her tender soft foamy graciously comfy hands and kissing all over :p :p :p

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Follow the thread folks. The Dev said four days ago he was working on last scene and it would be a week until release because they needed time for proof reading,testing, debugging, music, etc.

Chill for a minute guys... it should be out the middle of next week. Mr. Dot just released a Melody update - play that.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Follow the thread folks. The Dev said four days ago he was working on last scene and it would be a week until release because they needed time for proof reading,testing, debugging, music, etc.

Chill for a minute guys... it should be out the middle of next week. Mr. Dot just released a Melody update - play that.
You lot should also add to your numbers, at least:
  • The amount of time needed for someone to download the update.
  • The amount of time for that same someone to re-upload it for the site.
So even if the update is released tomorrow, you all should be expecting for it at a later date, and I've seen wait times for up to a week at times on other games.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So even if the update is released tomorrow, you all should be expecting for it at a later date, and I've seen wait times for up to a week at times on other games.
It's the case for games with low fanbase, but there are a lot of people supporting this one so the chances of getting updates asap on this site are high. And patreons just have to share the links the dev gives them, no need to upload and all.

Jul 7, 2019
It's the case for games with low fanbase, but there are a lot of people supporting this one so the chances of getting updates asap on this site are high. And patreons just have to share the links the dev gives them, no need to upload and all.
Don't developers upload to this site?like the 0.64.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
My statement still stands for the mirror sites and the compressed versions that some users prefer (+the compressing time and all that), but ye, I wasn't aware that one of the links we got was the official one.

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
> The amount of time for that same someone to re-upload it for the site.
Few things get close to the speed of light. Team Rocket flying away, Leo Aiolia's punches, F95 uploader.

Issei Hyudou

Dec 9, 2018
Gossiping, criticizing...etc. Let's play a game of prediction of release date of Waifu Academy update!!!!!!

Just kidding HaHa.A..Ha Haha.Aa...hahehehehe....

Well joking aside I think Irphaeus really did something that others don't do because completion of story is also needed, don't you think that ?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes